they have treed ball almost like walkers :hunter: they have trailed to tree. hunted them in old empty houses. they have taken fox in water drains and trailed fox back to dens pretty good dogs iam happy :drink: were you from me west coast, nor cal what do you hunt . we hunt some duck clubs and a few farmers let us hunt there orchards and my buddy has two ranch that we hunt one is small but there is alot of surounding land too hunt .his other is about 100 acers it's an angus ranch oh yea he and the bitch have hunted with plotts and walker i think thats why they are able to work the way they do

they have treed ball almost like walkers :hunter: they have trailed to tree. hunted them in old empty houses. they have taken fox in water drains and trailed fox back to dens pretty good dogs iam happy :drink: were you from me west coast, nor cal what do you hunt . we hunt some duck clubs and a few farmers let us hunt there orchards and my buddy has two ranch that we hunt one is small but there is alot of surounding land too hunt .his other is about 100 acers it's an angus ranch oh yea he and the bitch have hunted with plotts and walker i think thats why they are able to work the way they do

i hunt the south eastern part of az use hounds on most legal game we have bear, lion, coon, coati and my favorite bobcat you don't tag out on one and they run like hell and put on a great show too my dogs are walker,english black and tan dogs had a pit male that i tried to take out once or twice just couldn't get it to work out ended up a yard dog

Edited by pegleg

my male is trained to obey me i use the kholer method that is another reason why he has worked out so well . at first i would take him out with the hounds on a lead and let him see what was going on . the more he went out the more he learned . it got to the point that i could just take him out by himself and do the job he is about 7years old now .i have been taking the girl out to lately and she is taking to it real well and the pig was taken by the two dogs alone no other dogs they are both pretty solid gritty dogs :drink:

i've only seen on black and tan in my life - besides yours - this one was in Madison County Florida... sitting in the back of a truck at a feed store.. dont know what she was used for though... the man wasnt very talkative... :glare:

my male came from the dufanackie springs area :drink: