Sign in to follow this  
Uke

Wild Boar Deer Foxes Rats Or Any Other Virmin

Hi all I've got a bit of roe and muntjac stalking in the Cotswolds but I'm always looking for more ground . My friend and I are keen hunters and there ain't much we haven't done lol we both have open tickets on all are rifles from .17 .223 .308 we do bushing with terriers and ratting with smokers . You name it we do it . We are both dsc1 qualified and are just doing are level 2 deer stalking so if you need anything doing please drop me a line thank you john

Are you sure? 3 posts - 2 trying to sell guns and your 3rd post asking for permission?

A new member introduction would have been nice.

I'm very sorry I live in the Cotswolds I love everything out doors and I'm just seeing what's about and maybe trade a day . I run a carp fishery . I've also got a thousand acre on the Cotswolds to shoot with roe and muntjac and foxes and another 750 acre for foxes about 10 mins away . I also do a lot of pest control on a few smaller farms .

Dear Uke.

I have seen your request on the forum. I don't have any ground, but would you be able to tell me a bit more about the ground you have please? Like you I am a keen hunter and currently live in the Channel Islands. I come to the UK often and I always try to get some hunting in while I'm there. Please feel free to e-mail me at werner@easiafricasafaris.com, perhaps we can have a chat and discuss some options. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Werner Starbuck

Sign in to follow this