Lithium Ion Too Pricy What Is Nxt Best Thing ?

As title says lithium ion 22ah is £200+ on eBay far too much for me please enlighten me am I not looking properly and there is cheaper out there if not is there a next best thing ? Even down to a good brand of standard battery I am currently using a sealed lead acid 7ah x3 keep a couple in the car and just go bk but it's a pain in the ass lamp I'm using is a tracer 170 vp any ideas cheers in advance

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I couldn't afford a lithium now I'd start day walking lol fook going back to heavy batteries lol

its not too pricey when youre walkin up a hill carrying rabs and trying slip a dog :thumbs:

Plenty of time to save up till September!

Posted Images

Depends what you want; a 12a 12v sealed lead acid/gel will do you for a couple of hours. Not heavy and fairly reliable. 17a 12v is a fair bit heavier, but a young fit lad should manage one no bother ! LOL ! The lithiums are far lighter, but are they worth all that money if you only want a couple of hours out lamping ?

• Like 1

Think I'll have to save up ;-) the thing that's putting me off is can I justify it if I had land that could could do big numbers and weight was an issue then yep id have 1 but where I live there are not big numbers anywhere 10 is good 20 is great an 30 is unheard of in my area and with the floods this year I'm not thinking of massive numbers anywhere in my county