Leeds Lads Were You Get Yer Meat?

[BANNED TEXT] boys were if any on here the lads from Leeds get raw feed for the dogs?

Im finding it hard to source somewere i can go end of each week to buy for me dogs.

They cant eat complete just blows them up and ive tried the lot they just end up with f****d up anal glands as well!!

Been feeding a mix of wings and mince from asda ,few table scraps and them butchers choice tinned tripe they look best they ever had at the min but costing me £18 a week to feed two dogs?these tins take the piss in price but like a say a cant feed them dry.

Cheers;)

I use butchers and find it the best tinned food love your name by the way

lol cheers long story behind the name:)

Is it all you feed i buy 28 tins a week 2 a day for each dog.they look really well on it i only buy the loaf ones with tripe.i think all the other tins are shite apart from chappie thats not so bad

All sorts there pal... cant remember name or number.. if your local i can take you over :thumbs:

nice1 im in Meanwood me were are you mate?

i do a bit of work in Allerton Bywater now and again ive done a few bits of work in Ledsham as well never seen a farm place lol.