Peaches Geldoff

Heroin dosen't discriminate, rich or poor, black or white, once its got you its got you.

The thing I find strange about all this is that they never found any paraphernalia regarding heroin use, did the toxicology report specify that it was an heroin overdose or a opiate overdose, some of the opiates that are available from your GP are just as dangerous as heroin when mis-used, especially if mixed with valium and the like.

A lot of unaswered questions to be critical of somebody at this point imo, whichever way you look at it is so sad for them kids and her family.

The boyfriend or mother flushed it?

Or she didn't inject it. Or she did somewhere else before dying on the bed.

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't call bob and he told them to do a wee house clean.

One thing for sure her smack taking days are well and trully over!

• Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another selfish junkie, leaving their kids to grow up without parents. And having to deal with the stigma.

Load of poo. Every scaghead is a potential timebomb in that they will run out of money eventually. Then what? I see it everyday mate. Got half a dozen family members hooked on the gear so i think i ha

heroin addicts want dumping on a island for 6 months to cold turkey, heroin dealers want a bullet.

Heroin has always been around and it first took off with those swingers in the 60's, the educated types, most of them went down the rout as part of that big wild experiment and its many of those who, with everything in moderation, led 'normalish' lives, plenty, because of education, went on to hold executive positions...

It was all a big secret..!

Then came the big wave, early 80's, it flooded the big cities. So easily available and so many who didn't have a clue. My friends, tooting on the top deck of the 14c, school uniforms on, whilst sat next to a ignorant public. Crime rates shot up and for the first time in inner city neighborhoods, house burglaries were rife, people just didn't realise what was going on!

Anyone remember Brookside back then?

Everyone's favorite bit of totty, Heather Havisham, after breaking up with her cheating husband, fell for a rich, educated, sugar daddy (the bloke from picture box!) who was one of those old hippy users. The storyline showed, quite rightly, how much of a knife edge those folk who think they have it under control really are and how they have totally tailored their lives to suit their habit but one slip, him falling for this young stunner, set off a chain of events that couldn't be undone, on the brown.

The world was starting to wake up, those old users, knew of the dangers of the drug on the streets and tried to educate but it was too late.

Those lads that I grew up with, in a few years, became the walking dead. With many never making it. Sad to say but those who never, avoided those who did. I could of, I was never a saint and was offered, same as the rest but plenty knew of its hold, we declined.

Do I feel sorry for the likes of Peaches Geldof, do I feck... We are thirty years on from the 'big wave', the education from then to know has been massive, from the street to the privileged, you know your dancing with the devil from your first hit....

It's never a mistake to take. It requires a thought process.... It, like has been said, just is one of the most selfish acts you can do....

Fireman you do talk some shit :yes:

Recreational smackhead is still a smackhead imo

Stupid whore deserved everything she got, feel sorry for her family.

Well the difference in us two is that i know what i'm talking about,where as you don't,your just making a opinion on what you think you know :thumbs:

Johnny boy i have met and know as it goes many folks who have kicked herion,opiate habits of all sorts,crack heads,heavy drinkers all clean for years but i have never ever met a valium additc that has got clean of those fecking things.

The kids should be removed and given to their Grandpa to care for, your not telling me the husband didn't know and anyone who tolerates that round their kids is not fit to look after kids.

Stabba and Bosun, good posts lads.

• Like 2

Fireman, just explain how you manage to find excuses for that which can't be excused?.........you say you were a bag head? Fair play, you got off it but instead of making excuses it would command a touch more respect if you said "hands up, it's a filthy c**ts game but I saw the light"

I have never been a fan of the "poor f***ing me" school of thought but each to their own.

Ive lost freinds to the brown. Your right bosun the walking dead but there l lyes the quandary opium allthough very adictive , in its purest form Does the human body no harm shock horror. I hear you say. The people who can afford it and no the limits to take Get away with it. And can live a quite normal life as possible , now the. Street smack thats been cut then recut the cut again with every substance from sink cleaner to Rat poison is the killer , Judge pickles carried out a gov investigation into its use and abuse the out come was very controversial. His findings were the vast majority were hooked on an ideal as the amount of the drug actually consumed was miminal. There addiction was mental the use of methodone by drug cousillers and doctors. Just changed their addiction from one to another , the social impact is horrendus crime ,familys etc etc The money needed to feed this habit causes havoc , inthe case of peaches she had the money some one must have seen her cash with drawls etc to feed her. Habit. THERE FORTHE GRACE OF GOD GO I !!!!!

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2

I haven't once defended being a smackhead or herion use and have said don't trust them and your right :thumbs: i did see the light and get out of a shit life and i'm glad i fecking did :yes: ,i'm also not trying to excuse folks for using herion but there is a massive difference in how folks take it like there is in how folks hunt and not all herion takers are badger baiting hare coursing field driveing meatheads with no feelings of animals or their welfare :victory: .Peaches wasn't a junkie and i was trying to point out the difference,like most on here would about hunting if they read something written wrong about it as they know the difference.It's a dark shit life and one that has no good points and again i ain't defending it or making excuses but sometimes things ain't what they seem that's all.

like I have already said ,"she sat on her best asset"

she seen what it did to her mother

Sir Bob had played the "recreational thing"

I don't believe anyone in that twisted family is fit to have children let alone look after them because without doubt they would have been packed off to boarding school while the poor kids heads were a mess and the cycle will continue

• Like 1

It's easy to judge but out of interest of those judging can i ask? How many smoke fags???

I see the fall out of both in that they both cause long term disability and death and in truth find it as awful when we have to tell someone that their family member has died or permanently damaged from their drug use or that they have died or have lung cancer, COPd etc.

Both are an addiction, or a pastime depending on ones honesty for which the financial cost to society is equally massive.

• Like 1

To start off with I thought what a shame now I know its drugs then I have no sympathy , pity a few more junkies dont go the same way. I feel for her children one good thing is that her son that sat with her body will be too young to remember any of it .

Fireman you do talk some shit :yes:

Recreational smackhead is still a smackhead imo

Stupid whore deserved everything she got, feel sorry for her family.

Well the difference in us two is that i know what i'm talking about,where as you don't,your just making a opinion on what you think you know :thumbs:

Johnny boy i have met and know as it goes many folks who have kicked herion,opiate habits of all sorts,crack heads,heavy drinkers all clean for years but i have never ever met a valium additc that has got clean of those fecking things.

I managed to get off the valis mate, took a lot of substituting and experimenting and truth be told I tried the brown and other opiates as a replacement and just ended up of me head all day on all sorts as long as I didn't touch v and then managed to kick the f***ing lot nearly a year ago now.

Like anything imo if you haven't got a good enough reason to quit it then you won't, you have to have a reason and a weaning process all laid out before you start to give it in.

Also know what you mean about functioning drug takers, I had a 5 year habit whilst still managing to work and carry on as normal everyday along as I had a few pills, powder or herb in my pocket I could function but the minute I had none I would be an evil c**t til I had some more. Just the worry of not being able to get any or feed my habit use to send me stark raving bonkers and its all played its effects on me. I'm now classed as a skitzo with bipolar, would I have got these if I didn't take drugs? Probably because its all through my family but it probably wouldn't have took the hold it has on me now

• Like 1