Birds Nests And Eggs Thread

Fooking gutted sat today watching little plovier Raking out its nest Lappy chicks darting around As they do lappies dive bombing every thing that come in to it territory. The a sky lark starts hoverring in. Wheatear. Right little sanctuary till Enter stage right contractor spraying weeds. I remenstrated with the. Fooker to no avail. Up and down he. Goes. Fook knows how many he hit why carnt some c**ts just wait.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its that time of year when birds are making their nests and laying eggs,iv been out just locally and found quite a few nest already and tbh not really looked that hard to some years so these are just

We had to change a pole over today. Inside the cable guard that was running up the side of pole was a Great Tit nest with 7 or 8 chicks. We tried our best to take the guard off as carefully as possibl

You don't see these all too often........   baby snipe......

Posted Images

They wait where I work, in fact I'm in a position that I can tell 'em, but some contractors know the score and won't spray or cut back until august/September time. Obviously, the contractors you came across had no sense or understanding. The landowner should be notified as to what's gone on. I'd phone them! Little Ringed Plover? Very scarce and protected. I always leave the area in a state where the can successfully get the chicks away before I carry on with work

Edited by cragman
  • Like 1

Sat today watching little plover Raking out its nest ..... till Enter stage right contractor spraying weeds.

That's a right f**king bitch, mate! LRP's schedule 1. Another day or two, once they had an egg? Ye could have had the arse hole nicked, there and then. Reckless disturbance.

And this is obviously a prick who'll be all over the place, this season. Doing as he likies, without a care in the world :censored:

Fooking gutted sat today watching little plovier Raking out its nest Lappy chicks darting around As they do lappies dive bombing every thing that come in to it territory. The a sky lark starts hoverring in. Wheatear. Right little sanctuary till Enter stage right contractor spraying weeds. I remenstrated with the. Fooker to no avail. Up and down he. Goes. Fook knows how many he hit why carnt some c**ts just wait.

i was over your way yesterday looking for a few nests found plenty of lapwing scrapes but no eggs they seem to lay late around that area,so me and a mate just done the footpaths looking for the whitethroats only found 1 nest and it was still building but plenty of reed buntings and sedge warblers flying around and that nature reserve is coming on a treat :thumbs:

That's a great thread. I've only found a blackbirds nest this year, and got a collared dove in a conifer in my garden. Not had much time to look though this year. Thanks for sharing your photos.

get a photo of the doves nest mate if you can :thumbs:

I have just found a Kingfisher's but how the fook do i get picture's.. :D

millet iv found one aswell just try and get a photo of the bird by the nest or a close up of the hole in the bank were its nesting

• Like 1

That's a great thread. I've only found a blackbirds nest this year, and got a collared dove in a conifer in my garden. Not had much time to look though this year. Thanks for sharing your photos.

get a photo of the doves nest mate if you can :thumbs:
As requested....

post-74402-0-34723000-1399546313.jpg

• Like 1

Was back on site this morning seems they have all survived. And last nites down pour may have just dispersed the weed kill enough for vegetation to survive. For insects etc. Got a shot of a lappy chick get it on later. Lol.

• Like 3