Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Some Of The Lads I Took On The Geese

this is a picture of some of the lads from pigeon watch and THL who i took on the geese.some of them got there first geese with me

Hope you dont get them lads from pigeon watch BANNED Les. ;)

• Like 1

this is a picture of some of the lads from pigeon watch and THL who i took on the geese.some of them got there first geese with me

Hope you dont get them lads from pigeon watch BANNED Les.pmsl 2 of them are joe .lovly to hear from you old pal ;)

• Like 1

Bloody hell Les, looks like an SS panzer division you took out lol, nice one hope to make a day with you this season :thumbs: Of course I wont be dressed anything like that I shall be dressed like the toad of toad hall, just ask paul lol.

• Like 3

i have been getting a slating off lee klinsman on pigeonwatch for the geese we shot. the pr*ck says he can recognise some of the geese we shot from his daddy's shoot from the pics i posted! what he means is we shot them before his daddy and his paying customers could. it has come to my attention that he is pals with a ex-pal of mine who by the way nicked a load of my permission to get his firearm licence - which i now have back,thank u very much.mark bivvy,.No worries - he'll wise up eventually

• Like 4

Bloody hell Les, looks like an SS panzer division you took out lol, nice one hope to make a day with you this season :thumbs: Of course I wont be dressed anything like that I shall be dressed like the toad of toad hall, just ask paul lol.

wear what you like love any thing goes :laugh:

• Like 1

we have picked the team for this season and a few invites for some pals we have made.lee k might not be getting any for is daddy shoot has we have taken pictures of his daddys geese .get them first.lol

• Like 1