Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

At a rough guess Im guessing there is a lot more than 185 SUBWAYS in the country.No if I had to do an even bigger guess I would say those 185 shops are in vhigh populated muslim areas.what do you want the shop keeper todo stock pork when his only customers are muslims? I dont see what this big gripe is about muslims.Its not there fault is it its the our govenment that goes along with everything they say.so they are doing there best to make there life easier. You bring up biogtry.go on about protesting against soldiers and killings.It still aint any where near as bad as what the IRA has done for years and got away with it.Those muslims that killed Drm Rigby are getting done for murder.What about all the IRA that got off with everything on some shite war chargesFine example is this morning.

You're quite right about the IRA and what they have gotten away with. It is disgusting and it turns me to see the likes of Adams and McGuinnness in positions of government and a whole lot of their ilk with them.

The problem is 2 fold, the politicians and the people, groups etc that they cover for. Just because the politicians let them away with it doesn't mean you can't blame them for taking the piss. It's a moral obligation to respect your community or the country you live in especially if you are not from there in the first place. It should be law in my opinion.

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.

If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

At a rough guess Im guessing there is a lot more than 185 SUBWAYS in the country.

No if I had to do an even bigger guess I would say those 185 shops are in vhigh populated muslim areas.

what do you want the shop keeper todo stock pork when his only customers are muslims?

I dont see what this big gripe is about muslims.

Its not there fault is it its the our govenment that goes along with everything they say.

so they are doing there best to make there life easier.

You bring up biogtry.

go on about protesting against soldiers and killings.

It still aint any where near as bad as what the IRA has done for years and got away with it.

Those muslims that killed Drm Rigby are getting done for murder.

What about all the IRA that got off with everything on some shite war charges

Fine example is this morning.

The 'big gripe' is that if they want to live in a halal -slaughtered, pray-5-times a day, no-education-for-girls, banned-from-keeping-dogs,no-alcohol, but-it's-OK-to-kill-your-own-daughter, Sharia - run 5hit hole, there's already plenty to choose from ! This country is not one of them !

• Like 5

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.

If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

At a rough guess Im guessing there is a lot more than 185 SUBWAYS in the country.

No if I had to do an even bigger guess I would say those 185 shops are in vhigh populated muslim areas.

what do you want the shop keeper todo stock pork when his only customers are muslims?

I dont see what this big gripe is about muslims.

Its not there fault is it its the our govenment that goes along with everything they say.

so they are doing there best to make there life easier.

You bring up biogtry.

go on about protesting against soldiers and killings.

It still aint any where near as bad as what the IRA has done for years and got away with it.

Those muslims that killed Drm Rigby are getting done for murder.

What about all the IRA that got off with everything on some shite war charges

Fine example is this morning.

The 'big gripe' is that if they want to live in a halal -slaughtered, pray-5-times a day, no-education-for-girls, banned-from-keeping-dogs,no-alcohol, but-it's-OK-to-kill-your-own-daughter, Sharia - run 5hit hole, there's already plenty to choose from ! This country is not one of them !
buy this man a pint, or a free meal ticket for subway lol

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

At a rough guess Im guessing there is a lot more than 185 SUBWAYS in the country.No if I had to do an even bigger guess I would say those 185 shops are in vhigh populated muslim areas.what do you want the shop keeper todo stock pork when his only customers are muslims? I dont see what this big gripe is about muslims.Its not there fault is it its the our govenment that goes along with everything they say.so they are doing there best to make there life easier. You bring up biogtry.go on about protesting against soldiers and killings.It still aint any where near as bad as what the IRA has done for years and got away with it.Those muslims that killed Drm Rigby are getting done for murder.What about all the IRA that got off with everything on some shite war chargesFine example is this morning.

You're quite right about the IRA and what they have gotten away with. It is disgusting and it turns me to see the likes of Adams and McGuinnness in positions of government and a whole lot of their ilk with them.

The problem is 2 fold, the politicians and the people, groups etc that they cover for. Just because the politicians let them away with it doesn't mean you can't blame them for taking the piss. It's a moral obligation to respect your community or the country you live in especially if you are not from there in the first place. It should be law in my opinion.

Why not?

Its not a white christian country anymore it hasnt been for quite few years now.

I get what your saying and ilegal immigrants should be shown the door and forigners that have been here for minimum tender 5 years should not be entilted to social or council rights.

But come on to fook mate. High % these muslims are british born.

Look at this generation who actualy gives a flying fook about christians and church now?

The society we live in has fooked our own values and standards off as much as the muslims stamping there bit into society.

Ok, so I don't really understand the issue?

If you run a food business, and that outlet is located in an area, which has a high population of muslims, and the vast majority of passing foot fall is muslim. . . . .. you would have to be a retard if you didn't take measures to get those folk through the doors.

It's just standard.

Well I see it like this mate....

They can twist there meals too suit the customers but if I've read it correctly then there will be no pork sold. Is that correct?

If so they have taken away 'my' choice in my country.

I'll no be back.

You do realise that it's only certain shops, in certain areas, shops which the owner / manager no doubt has realised that very few non muslims enter, as they don't come to that part of town. So effectively, I doubt it will stop you getting your pork subway, unless you happen to drive into a muslim area and look to buy a sandwich.

Which I doubt.

Why not?

Its not a white christian country anymore it hasnt been for quite few years now.

I get what your saying and ilegal immigrants should be shown the door and forigners that have been here for minimum tender 5 years should not be entilted to social or council rights.

But come on to fook mate. High % these muslims are british born.

Look at this generation who actualy gives a flying fook about christians and church now?

The society we live in has fooked our own values and standards off as much as the muslims stamping there bit into society.

............and if a pig is born in a stable, it doesn't become a horse !

• Like 1
unless you happen to drive into a muslim area .....

See? Right there. That's Wrong.

" unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.

" unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.

" unless you happen to drive into the countryside " ? Fine.

But; Since when did these immigrants and their endless spawn start conquering chunks of your country. Putting up their flags and proclaiming areas " Little Islam " ?

One minute, ye cheering on the nations finest, as they sail off to kick some corned beef merchants off a god forsaken rock no one had previously heard of.

Now? It's totally acceptable to refer to " Muslim Areas " of the very soil ye were born on and a whole generation offered up their very lives to Keep British.

Just wrong :no:

• Like 12

I've just got in from work, I'm soaking wet, the water is running down my arse crack and gargling in the hole. If we are being over run by Muslims taking over our country does that mean their nice warm sunny countries are going spare? Is there much work for a forester in the Middle East? Bet there'd be loads of pork to eat too if those dopey barstards don't eat it! Now were are my chainsaw sandals........

• Like 1

unless you happen to drive into a muslim area .....

See? Right there. That's Wrong.

" unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.

" unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.

" unless you happen to drive into the countryside " ? Fine.

But; Since when did these immigrants and their endless spawn start conquering chunks of your country. Putting up their flags and proclaiming areas " Little Islam " ?

One minute, ye cheering on the nations finest, as they sail off to kick some corned beef merchants off a god forsaken rock no one had previously heard of.

Now? It's totally acceptable to refer to " Muslim Areas " of the very soil ye were born on and a whole generation offered up their very lives to Keep British.

Just wrong :no:

well said outlaw Pete, I'd refare to the skid marks on a porta bog a Muslim area, full of brown hangers on