Bnp Party Political Broadcast Censored By Bbc.

In the BBC broadcast, one of the Danish cartoons depicting Allah was covered, several images were removed, and the word 'Muslim' was bleeped out a couple of times,most noticeably when referring to 'Muslim grooming gangs'.

If you are thinking of voting for UKIP, BNP or any of the other 'patriot parties', the powers that be have given us the perfect day to do it - May 22nd will be the first anniversary of Lee Rigby's murder.

We can mark his death in a way that could make a real difference !

• Like 2

I have said it before and will say it again "unfortunately it is going to take the efforts of an extreme right wing party to put all our troubles of this country right again"

UKIP seem more plausible than the BNP and I think UKIP will steal the march and I can see a day where there will be a new alliance with UKIP and the BNP , the mainstream to$$pot parties have had their day repeatedly keep ignoring the electorate who put them there

keep blaming Europe for our ills has worn so thin now that people are waking upto the fact that our politicians are all but redundant in the talking shop of parliament and WE NEED CHANGE

• Like 3

The BBC is the televised wing of the Labour Party; the Guardian is the media wing of the Labour Party. We can do something about the Guardian; don't buy it ! But we are trapped by the BBC; we HAVE to pay TV license, it's just another tax, why should the BBC be paid for by a tax, that you can go to prison for if you don't pay it, when you can get ITV for free and any amount of other channels ?? Why do the Con/Lab Government allow a TV channel paid by taxes to be so left wing and pro Labour ? If you choose to have, and pay for, services like Sky, Virgin, Apple TV, etc, why should you pay a TV tax just to support BBC ??

just look at the other topics in general talk and questions start to answer themselves , football , RSPCA the loud mouth slapper diane abbot , anything seems to get people talking but no one pulls together when it comes to making a real difference to our country and the way we live , or being told how we are going to live

talk about the BBC robbing us has been in the background for years but nothing is ever done ,......in eire, southern Ireland the BBC broadcasts are received but with commercial breaks intervals as the ITV channels

we keep fecking paying so the BBC will charging

we as a nation are still too fat and idle to stand up, and until we stand up then the status quo will remain with us just like all the other far fetched injustices heaped upon us

• Like 4

another point that younger generation probably didn't realise was that we as a nation and the western world was under threat of having petrol rationing in 1973 because of the carpet pilots demanding high prices for oil , rationing books were actually issued

we just sat and sucked our thumbs and took the blow on the chin while Richard Nixon of the USA actually made the only useful statement "sell us the oil at realistic market prices or we will come and take it for nothing" and since then the muslim world has taken the pi$$ out of Europe and england , I cannot say Great Britain because as a young man at the time the arab statement followed by the USA statement showed me that England was no longer great

since then I have seen the channel ports closed so many times I have lost count , but fair play to the frogs they stick together , we don't ,.....Mr Lepenn and his party are making headway in their country France

Holland is expected to be the first European muslim state by 2030-5 and we are expected to follow by 2050 and its about time the apathy of our young people ended and started to at least vote thinking of Nigel Lafarge or Nick Griffiths to end the strangle hold our weak self centred politicians have on us

things have to change and all you younger people who are in your 20s and 30s with young children will have to do the changing or there will be feck all for your kids and you will live to see and regret it

fook I should enter politics or am I too straight ?

• Like 2

wasted by two pieces of imported $hit who were never thankfull to the country that gave them a home and refuge

and allowed themselves to be influenced by other alien lumps of $hit

lets hope the euro elections are a rallying call and a wake up call and his death is remembered at the ballot boxes all over our country

• Like 2

The BBC is the televised wing of the Labour Party; the Guardian is the media wing of the Labour Party. We can do something about the Guardian; don't buy it ! But we are trapped by the BBC; we HAVE to pay TV license, it's just another tax, why should the BBC be paid for by a tax, that you can go to prison for if you don't pay it, when you can get ITV for free and any amount of other channels ?? Why do the Con/Lab Government allow a TV channel paid by taxes to be so left wing and pro Labour ? If you choose to have, and pay for, services like Sky, Virgin, Apple TV, etc, why should you pay a TV tax just to support BBC ??

Stop paying it for it Brigzy, i dont and will not give them a hapenny..

there is a website called STOP PAYING FOR YOUR TV LICENCE, and it explains that the BBC

are actually breaking laws, plus gives you a step by step guide on what action to take..

• Like 1

wasted by two pieces of imported $hit who were never thankfull to the country that gave them a home and refuge

and allowed themselves to be influenced by other alien lumps of $hit

lets hope the euro elections are a rallying call and a wake up call and his death is remembered at the ballot boxes all over our country

This 2 bob government could,nt wait to get this swept under the carpet.

C*NT*

• Like 1