Ammo Cabinet

On a more serious note, If you just get 4 pieces of sturdy dowling about 2cmx2cm and just below half the height of the inside of the cabinet. Then cut a piece of ply to the dimentions of the inside of the cabinet, so it would fit like a shelf.

Simply drill and screw the 4 corners of the ply with a piece of doweling, so it looks like a small table. Then sit this inside your cabinet...and you're happy.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have a visual then? I have a mental image of a bit of rough sawn fencing timber wedged in on the piss and 'fixed' with no nails. LOL

Hope the shelf falls apart and you drop all your bullets :laugh:

will it come with a pair of gloves ? You wouldn't want to get sued for the sake of a few splinters

Lets have a visual then? I have a mental image of a bit of rough sawn fencing timber wedged in on the piss and 'fixed' with no nails. LOL

Sounds a little high-end for my liking. WAY TOO MUCH hard work has gone into that construction!

Ha! Laugh all you want. It's an excellent job, I think I might patent the idea.

will it come with a pair of gloves ? You wouldn't want to get sued for the sake of a few splinters :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think a shelf is a new invention. The fact that it already has a name could well be testement to that. Also I'm pretty sure nailing a bit of wood into another bit of wood has already been thought of.

Well, I'm excited to see the pictures.

Be honest, have you just put a piece of wood vertically, seperating one half of the cabinet from the other and assumed it was called a shelf? I think it's actually just called a divider or partician.

Are you even allowed to play with sharp objects? haha

• Like 1

will it come with a pair of gloves ? You wouldn't want to get sued for the sake of a few splinters :laugh::thumbs:

No, because the wood was sanded to perfection. In your case, I can arrange a pair of boxing gloves if you don't shut up.

Does the door still shut?

Yes, because i took into account the hinges and lock. Measure twice. Cut once.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think a shelf is a new invention. The fact that it already has a name could well be testement to that. Also I'm pretty sure nailing a bit of wood into another bit of wood has already been thought of.

Be honest, have you just put a piece of wood vertically, seperating one half of the cabinet from the other and assumed it was called a shelf? I think it's actually just called a divider or partician.

No, a divider/partition would be vertical. No pictures until it's patented.

And why don't you lot just leave me the f**k alone? :laugh:

No, because the wood was sanded to perfection. In your case, I can arrange a pair of boxing gloves if you don't shut up.

Does the door still shut?

Yes, because i took into account the hinges and lock. Measure twice. Cut once.

No, a divider/partition would be vertical. No pictures until it's patented.

And why don't you lot just leave me the f**k alone? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

You started it :laugh:

Until we see pictures PIL, we can but assume he simply has a divider.

I may make a trip down the weekend and take a pic :whistling::laugh: the door might close if two of us put our backs into it walshie :thumbs: