• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

they get away with it because it all boils down to money in the end. they know that they have the funds themselves '

like someone as commented on earlier we could do with setting up a fund for such cases it could be anyone of us . its about time they are made to get

there own house in order .keep at them dy. I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE INSTEAD OF GETTING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AS USUAL.

• Like 1

I agree with Paulus waiting for Dem to come back with what Clive Rees suggests first, I have no problem with helping with e mail sending to the likes of CAMERON & FARAGE who are both pro hunting , thats providing we get the go ahead of Clive Rees first as he knows what's what regarding this sort of thing :thumbs:

My piss is still boiling mind & I don't want this sort of thing to go unchecked as I know a lot of you don't ... its wrong on every level

• Like 5

I just don't understand why it was skinned :censored: an autopsy does not involve skinning a fuuckin animal :wallbash:

Wonder if the dirty sick b*****ds skinned the dog to hide the fact it is not the dog......... maybe the real dog in question is a whole lot worse condition than the skinned dog they presented..hence why no microchip.

I would D.N.A. test and look for comparisons to littermates, parents etc.

• Like 7

I just don't understand why it was skinned :censored: an autopsy does not involve skinning a fuuckin animal :wallbash:

Wonder if the dirty sick b*****ds skinned the dog to hide the fact it is not the dog......... maybe the real dog in question is a whole lot worse condition than the skinned dog they presented..hence why no microchip.

I would D.N.A. test and look for comparisons to littermates, parents etc.

Hair knocking around the bed etc :thumbs:

• Like 1

They have been doing this time and again, for years.....they are viewed by the public as a 'nice' organisation, I make it my work to tell all and sundry how bad they really are.

My daughter came home from school with stickers from some arsepca walloper that came into the classroom. They were sent back with a wee letter explaining that if anyone was coming in to preach to my kids, I wanted notified.....

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic