Thursday 8pm - Trouble at the RSPCA on Panorama BBC1.... official statement from the RSPCA who are battening down the hatches by the sounds of it and expecting it to be harsh.

It was quite a while ago I was interviewed, John Sweeney is the journalist who produced the famous documentary on the Scientologists that people are still talking about. Did he find as much to get his teeth into on this one?

I for one will be glued to it. Will you?

link here

Were you interviewed for the program?

the solicitor i am using is in it haven't had chance to speak to him regarding what was said I do no it was supposed to be 60 min long but due to the rspcas legal team its only 30 min long, they do not want it going on air and claim its bias but ill keep plodding on and doing everything i can to hurt the charity any way i can

• Like 3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

We're still here Demented waiting to see what happens.

If it's of any use I would be up for another Charity Auction to raise some more funds for the cause, I'm sure everyone else would also. :thumbs:

Auction Lot 1. . . A day out ferreting and bolting bunnies for the dogs with Myself and Tomo.

The program was heverly edited and cut from 60 min down to 30 min due to legal reasons and threats of legal action from the rspca Sahara lee was my barrister but they cut out the interview my solicitor i am using did and a few other bits but the seed was sown hopefully the donations will fall and it starts hurting them more Vin thanks for the offer I have paid the solicitor already bud if i have to swap solicitors or anything else comes up ill let you no i would not have gotten this far with out the support of every one on here

• Like 1

surely there is someway this can be put in front of a judge and the case be put foreward that they are using their financial power to drag things out as long as possible rather than staying to the rule of law, it`s supposed to regard all as equals, whats your brief`s view of requesting a judicial review?

• Like 1

i watched t​hat shit dog rescue last night some lad got grassed up for hitting his gsd so arspca go around with the cops and the fool let them in the arspca women say iam taking the dog and the bloke say i NO your not so copper steps in and seizes the dog they put it in the van and take it to the vet who gives it a clean bill of health so why didn t they take the dog back no they take it and rehome it if the lad saw it he should be sueing them the vet said there was nowt wrong with the dog so he should have had it back end off

Is this the one wearing a pinch collar ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

surely there is someway this can be put in front of a judge and the case be put foreward that they are using their financial power to drag things out as long as possible rather than staying to the rule of law, it`s supposed to regard all as equals, whats your brief`s view of requesting a judicial review?

you have to have evidence of blame this is what happens when there is more than one organisation involved rspca /police trying to get things from them is like me growing wings they both blame each other and until he can tie it to one it will just get thrown out of court it will get sorted i wont let it get swept under the carpet i never expected it to take this long

• Like 1

The dog was in RSPCA care, therefore they are responsible for it's death.

As to the seizure of the dog, the legality of that can be decided at a later date, what cannot be denied is that the dog was in the care of the RSPCA when they got it involved in a dog fight!

Therefore failure in their duty of care to an animal!

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

The very sinister the rspca .you don't know what the have been doing to dogs and getting money off people. Heard of lot of things happening through the years and Joe public have bad bad experiences with them . And anyone with hunting dogs is discriminated against always. It's the people running it and what the use the funds for and alot of the twats that work for them. The were a normal cause probally in ways along time ago. Now they try and make themselves great by playing the hero in a scenario where it's just what the should be doing. And not wasting money and time on hunting when it could saved alot of animals that needed help and not a needle in them .any reason for them and it's death row .if you ever know the truth what happens

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • IanB unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh jeezus Dymented, just looked over this thread, it is a sad case that an organisation with the word "Royal" in its title can do such things.

The 'Royal' Seal gives them the idea that they are untouchable, police seem to view them as equals.

In Australia we have had similar occurrences, and in one State the govt funding has been removed and they cry poor so loudly.

I have had minor run-in's with them, and the Managing co-ordinator shits herself every time I pick up the phone, only one guy I have spoken to had any common sense but they contacted the local Council and that did cause me to have to dispose of two animals (goats) that were lawn mowers. Animals were fine, it was related to 'planning' approval when the Council found out, nosey neighbours !

The other some pet Indian Runner Ducks, again a nosey neighbour, those Ducks are still going strong living now for 9years, no bugs or mice in our yard (no lawn either LOL)

RSPCA should have their 'Royal' Seal pulled for this sort of thing. Complain to the Queen and the Attorney General also, their RSPCA actions are a travesty to Animal Rights and Welfare. The VERY saddest thing is that they dont care and will not admit they have failed for fear of just losing face to the Public and having to be responsible to the Community.

The loss to you and your son, I respect you sir. 

• Like 1