• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I would be going to the media with this now ... panorama or some other undercover reporting type programme .......

Is there anyone friendly enough to run it, in the UK? :hmm:

The yanks might do a spot on it, it would certainly generate interest.

You want a good Solicitor or Barrister that is not afraid to rock the boat and will go at the Police and the RSPCA.. The Solicitor Alison Downes does lots of the coursing cases now she is pretty successful in her endeavours might be worth sounding her out.

Its obvious neither the Police nor the RSPCA are going to accept responsibility for their illegal and obnoxious actions so the right forum is for them to be challenged in a Court of Law. I cannot see any well established Media organisation being willing to become entangled in this affair until the right and proper legal channels of redress have been explored. Has the Countryside Alliance been approached re any support either financially or ethically in this matter as they appear to fully understand the criminality and underhand actions of the wrongly named charitable institution the RSPCA. Members of Countryside Alliance on THL may want to E-mail Mr Tim Bonner to enlighten him regarding this on going travesty and see if he will put an article in the numerous papers and magazines he has access to..

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 5

This must be turning in to a real nightmare for you, if it was me I would have changed solicitor by now some one who has got a bit of fire in his belly, I've got a horrible feeling your solicitor his wasting your time and money I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3

You want a good Solicitor or Barrister that is not afraid to rock the boat and will go at the Police and the RSPCA.. The Solicitor Alison Downes does lots of the coursing cases now she is pretty successful in her endeavours might be worth sounding her out.

Its obvious neither the Police nor the RSPCA are going to accept responsibility for their illegal and obnoxious actions so the right forum is for them to be challenged in a Court of Law. I cannot see any well established Media organisation being willing to become entangled in this affair until the right and proper legal channels of redress have been explored. Has the Countryside Alliance been approached re any support either financially or ethically in this matter as they appear to fully understand the criminality and underhand actions of the wrongly named charitable institution the RSPCA. Members of Countryside Alliance on THL may want to E-mail Mr Tim Bonner to enlighten him regarding this on going travesty and see if he will put an article in the numerous papers and magazines he has access to..

This must be turning in to a real nightmare for you, if it was me I would have changed solicitor by now some one who has got a bit of fire in his belly, I've got a horrible feeling your solicitor his wasting your time and money I hope I'm wrong.

I have spoken to quite a few solicitors Clive rees .Nigel weller ect as well as a great barrister they all say the same that it takes ages to do anything about the charity as they will wast 1000s dragging things out just wish things would move faster

i watched t​hat shit dog rescue last night some lad got grassed up for hitting his gsd so arspca go around with the cops and the fool let them in the arspca women say iam taking the dog and the bloke say i NO your not so copper steps in and seizes the dog they put it in the van and take it to the vet who gives it a clean bill of health so why didn t they take the dog back no they take it and rehome it if the lad saw it he should be sueing them the vet said there was nowt wrong with the dog so he should have had it back end off

• Like 2

This threads a real eye opener and, at times, it's pretty grim reading.

...... Some off the facts in this have really pissed me of.

Dymented - I hope you get it sorted mate.

.... in fact, I hope you get it sorted in a way that really fucks the leadership at the RSPCA. It really sounds like they need bringing down a peg or two.

Good luck and atb.

• Like 2

Thursday 8pm - Trouble at the RSPCA on Panorama BBC1.... official statement from the RSPCA who are battening down the hatches by the sounds of it and expecting it to be harsh.

It was quite a while ago I was interviewed, John Sweeney is the journalist who produced the famous documentary on the Scientologists that people are still talking about. Did he find as much to get his teeth into on this one?

I for one will be glued to it. Will you?

• Like 5

Thursday 8pm - Trouble at the RSPCA on Panorama BBC1.... official statement from the RSPCA who are battening down the hatches by the sounds of it and expecting it to be harsh.

It was quite a while ago I was interviewed, John Sweeney is the journalist who produced the famous documentary on the Scientologists that people are still talking about. Did he find as much to get his teeth into on this one?

link here

Were you interviewed for the program?

• Like 1

link here

Set to record :thumbs:
  • IanB unpinned this topic