• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

i didnt think the rspca had the power to seize anything, they are not a government agency like the police or customs. it is my understanding that the rspca act under police authority, so the police must take at least some of he blame?

• Like 2

The rspca have no legal powers what so ever but when on a raid they instruct the police as what to size also when the police do size anything they load it in to the back of the rspca vans so the charity have all of the seized property which is wrong but they get away with it thats why they are blaming each other

• 1 month later...

Surely you could have them both done did you not take their names and number of the officers doing the seizing just asking that's all as this is a disgrace hope you get some justice

Unfortunately they arrested me and carted me off kept me 9 hours in a cell we asked in the custody room for the warrant and paper work of what was taken they could not provide anything to me or the solicitor They claim they had left it at the property No paper work was found 9 month later they emailed Clive stating they had forgotten to leave it and sent him a copy trying to get anything from them is like banging your head against a wall but ill plod on

• Like 3

Surely you could have them both done did you not take their names and number of the officers doing the seizing just asking that's all as this is a disgrace hope you get some justice

Unfortunately they arrested me and carted me off kept me 9 hours in a cell we asked in the custody room for the warrant and paper work of what was taken they could not provide anything to me or the solicitor They claim they had left it at the property No paper work was found 9 month later they emailed Clive stating they had forgotten to leave it and sent him a copy trying to get anything from them is like banging your head against a wall but ill plod on

Keep at the asreholes they're trying to grind you down mate. Atb.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The rspca have a code of conduct and a duty of care to all animals in there care irrelevant to the individual rspca officer and as passing the buck is unacceptable I would disregard the stages of the complaints procedure and write a letter to the chief executive stating the facts posting it signed for mail as receipt of postage with an enclosed self addressed envelope with your intention to exhaust every media facility available unless given written response and intention to your well founded grievance. Persistent will pay off good luck and don't give up

• Like 2

Also a letter to the commission and trustees highlighting your intention to publicise the obvious animal activist agenda of the rspca ! Not the welfare of animals may indeed have a negative impact to funding to which is after all a charity!!! Make as many people aware of there political bias and unethical procedures!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good man bud keep at the barstards its amazing how they can slow everthing down when its them on the line but can act like lightening when they want to push! There an absolute bunch of cnuts. Hope you get your day soon. Atb

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

So have any of he defendants been summonsed? You can't refuse a summons just because you don't have or are not prepared to present evidence. It may be that after an initial hearing the defendant is granted a little more time to father their evidence or prepare a defence but this will be until a specified date. I think your solicitor sounds rubbish to be honest and you should go to another

• Like 2

It gets depressing i ask him every week if there is any updates and the answer i get is no he has asked for certain documents and they have given him the run around if i get no joy from him soon ill start again with a different solicitor I do no hes had advice from a top barrister on what he needs to get from them to get a case together against the rspca If you have never had dealings with the charity you have no idea how bad , corrupt they are we have requested kennel records and still not got them and that was in court !

• IanB unpinned this topic