Lmao fools like you are the reason the Arsepca bother people..... Nosey cnuts sticking it in and getting the wrong answer, then chinwagging it to all and sundry ;)

or is it more sinister than that??

Nope. I don't know a court date...it's Dymented that said he had a court date and as for being a nosy twunt. Dymented stopped posting on the other forum months ago, so it faded away and we all forgot about it. He brought it back up and that is when I realised something was wrong.

Honestly, I don't need you to believe me, it makes no difference to me. But ask yourselves why I am so damn sure about things being not as they seem.

I've admitted when I've got things wrong, I've apologised when I've made mistakes....but I still stand by my conviction that you should all take the blinkers off. Faith is wonderful thing, but not when it is being abused!

But apart from the fact the fella got nicked for some weed you are not telling us anything we don't already know ... What EXACTLY is it your saying ????????????

That things are not as they seem and you will find out when it goes to court and that in the meantime I don't like to think of anyone donating to the cause because it is not as you think. I can't say what I know as that would jeopardise the case. The very same advice most people on this thread gave to dymented. I could have stayed quiet, would have been an easier life for me if I had, but I'd rather you not be taken for fools.

We donated to fight the case of the dog being killed in the RSPCA care which you have agreed is the case ... I don't see where we are being conned ........

You will after it has been to court.

one minute you say you believe the dog was killed whilst in the rspca care then you say we are being conned and will after its been to court, you are not making sense lady.

I wish I could make it clearer but I can't without saying something I am not allowed to say. Dymented has just stated that he has been advised not to comment about specifics....neither can I.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

nobody is donating the auction finished months ago, the facts are the rspca targets working dogs to gain the publicity just as they do with hunts. there is a court date for the case against the rspca and the bill for the section 20 of £4200 has been posted on here,

Good to know. I know all about the RSPCA and how they work and I support your general stand on that. I'm not pro rspca, I'm certainly not anti hunting and I have no problem with the OP trying to get answers for the death of his sons dog...they do have to answer for that. It's a leap of faith to believe a new member saying not to support him, I get that, but I'd rather that than be a coward and not warn people that the truth when it comes out will be very different to what you have been told.

we have been told what you agree with. that the dog was killed whilst in rspca care, even the rspca admit this, if/when any other charges get applied then that is a different matter to what the auction was for, again that will be taken by the forum on its own merit. most of us have dogs with marks.cuts,scars it goes with the sport, but the animal welfare act 2006 makes it easy for the rspca to use that against us if they feel the need to.

As far as I can make out everyone is on the same page??!

Dymented's dog was killed by another whilst in the care of the RSPCA. That incident was obviously beyond the control of dymented as the dogs were legally and physically in the care of the RSPCA. The fact the dog was killed shows the RSPCA is negligent in caring for the dog.

Lamping Loon I believe that it is this, though I cannot speak on behalf of others on here, that everyone has the issue with; THE DOG WAS KILLED WHILST IN THE RSPCA'S CARE. So if people on here decide to donate towards the case as they feel the RSPCA should be held accountable for this dog's death, surely that is their choice?? And definitely NOT your place to tell them not to do so.

There may be other elements of the case that you have issue with, or contest. That is your prerogative. But I personally have issue with the RSPCA removing dogs from their home for one of the them to die a horrendous death. So all else aside, I will support dymented for going after them and holding them accountable.

• Like 9

As far as I can make out everyone is on the same page??!

Dymented's dog was killed by another whilst in the care of the RSPCA. That incident was obviously beyond the control of dymented as the dogs were legally and physically in the care of the RSPCA. The fact the dog was killed shows the RSPCA is negligent in caring for the dog.

Lamping Loon I believe that it is this, though I cannot speak on behalf of others on here, that everyone has the issue with; THE DOG WAS KILLED WHILST IN THE RSPCA'S CARE. So if people on here decide to donate towards the case as they feel the RSPCA should be held accountable for this dog's death, surely that is their choice?? And definitely NOT your place to tell them not to do so.

There may be other elements of the case that you have issue with, or contest. That is your prerogative. But I personally have issue with the RSPCA removing dogs from their home for one of the them to die a horrendous death. So all else aside, I will support dymented for going after them and holding them accountable.

That's the best response I have seen.

I too support that Dymented should have answers for what happened to the dog.

I haven't told anyone not to donate, just advised against it.

There are other elements and those are what I can't discuss, I wish I could, but I can't.

I'm really not the enemy. I want justice for the dog that was killed as much as any of you....but anyway...time will clear this all up.

Nowhere did Dy mention his counsel had said don't post specifics he said he'd been advised not to post their evidence big difference.

Your case has more holes than Stabba's underwear!

Arsepca stooge me thinks or that strange one off the facebook pages robin cross or maybe that stupid screamer Judi from the terrier vid either way you're a wrong'un ;)

• Like 2

LL what I am trying to say is, irrelevant of this mysterious information that you 100% know to be true that you cannot share with us, the fact the dog is dead and the RSPCA is responsible is enough for me to support dymented trying to hold them accountable and punished for this.

Can't and won't argue with that as I can't say anymore and like you, I hope he does get justice for the dog.

I've been polite and answered everything as well as I can. If others want to make assumptions about me fair enough. Can't blame anyone.

A little scenario, Hubby is a police officer with knowledge of a case, a little pillow talk happens. Wifey takes to the internet and causes a little upset. Of course I just made that up, but who do we know has a husband in the police, and likes causing trouble on hunting sites?

• Like 1
  • IanB unpinned this topic