Sign in to follow this  
mule123

Mule Cage

Not my thing little cages and don't even think i could collect them as it goes, but that is very clever mate and be good to see it when it's finished :victory: .

Cracking effort :victory: It sure is tidy and by the look of it time consuming..but the only bird i would keep in a tidy ornament like that would be a stuffed one from a tixidermist .. ;)

• Like 1

MULE CAGE, 100% Finish, Leather on the wheels and goldies added to the back but Had Enough now so calling it a day lol :yes:

post-77514-0-91264800-1402079526_thumb.jpg

post-77514-0-26446900-1402079531_thumb.jpg

post-77514-0-87864200-1402079534_thumb.jpg

post-77514-0-11035300-1402079538_thumb.jpg

post-77514-0-38738100-1402079541_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

MULE CAGE, 100% Finish, Leather on the wheels and goldies added to the back but Had Enough now so calling it a day lol :yes:

very nice

nice job but if I`m being picky I`m not keen on the hinges I think they let it down a bit---I`d look for some fancy cabinet hinges ...tell me to fook off if you like ;)

• Like 1

Smashing looking thing that :thumbs: ................Tempted i just dont think i could put a bird in one of them i had a normal mule cage but gave it away as i felt sorry for the little bird :icon_redface: ......................no disputing thats a blinding job though.

• Like 1

that is a very smart job mule,cant start to think how many hours it took ,well done mate,and it would get some interest at the horse fairs :thumbs: