All Rounder Lurcher Pup

No! Her first mating was on a sunday 23rd feb, she would have been due mon just gone, covered again on mon 24th so due yest if she took on that day, covered again on the thurs so if she didnt take untill the last mating she wont be due till this sat! Bitch is really taking the piss at this stage!! Today is day 67 since her first mating.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick? Hops straight on and gets down to business.....

Each other.........

Looking forward to the commission I am going to get from fox digger and snoopdog, you couldn't buy this publicity, haha.

Posted Images

Hahey, we are spitting em out now, four so far! 3 brown n a black, ill leave her be untill they are all born to see if dogs or bitches, snoop there is no razor colours so far... WTF... That poddle is looking even more of a contender now!!

Great news keep us posted and hope they all do well

bitch is just having a break,,get ready for round two.pmsl.

You still got 4 to go yet snoop

they all count lol. you get miss haps its just nature taking its course..hes got what he want now ..he would be happy if that was the end of it,

but it i dont think so some how..she was massive ...never seen a bitch as big as that looked on them pics..

i will have a bet with you if you want roy and you have had yours scanned,.lolol