Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

All Rounder Lurcher Pup

No! Her first mating was on a sunday 23rd feb, she would have been due mon just gone, covered again on mon 24th so due yest if she took on that day, covered again on the thurs so if she didnt take untill the last mating she wont be due till this sat! Bitch is really taking the piss at this stage!! Today is day 67 since her first mating.

Looking forward to hearing about the pups Fox digger ,for obvious reasons,hope all goes well mate ATB Roy

Hahey, we are spitting em out now, four so far! 3 brown n a black, ill leave her be untill they are all born to see if dogs or bitches, snoop there is no razor colours so far... WTF... That poddle is looking even more of a contender now!!

good news mate 6 born so far but one still born so thats 5 on the ground ..good luck mate i will ring thee back in half hour ..

• Like 1

Great news keep us posted and hope they all do well

• Like 1

bitch is just having a break,,get ready for round two.pmsl...

• Like 1

bitch is just having a break,,get ready for round two.pmsl.

You still got 4 to go yet snoop

gafer still 5 on the gound..

roy i hope i lose the bet and it 3 to go its had 6 just 5 on the ground tho

Yea true but didn't want to bring that one up lol

they all count lol. you get miss haps its just nature taking its course..hes got what he want now ..he would be happy if that was the end of it,

but it i dont think so some how..she was massive ...never seen a bitch as big as that looked on them pics..

i will have a bet with you if you want roy and you have had yours scanned,.lolol

Sign in to follow this