All Rounder Lurcher Pup

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick? Hops straight on and gets down to business.....

Each other.........

Looking forward to the commission I am going to get from fox digger and snoopdog, you couldn't buy this publicity, haha.

Posted Images

a big blue brindle dog pup..with a head like a fooking dustbin..that would be my pick of litter..lolol

foxdigger give me a ring tommorow mate if she drops...keep me informed please mate...

al the best snoop..

will do mate, forget that doubling the bet, ill take me beating on the first bet and pull the pin! i wont have an arse left in me trousers if i keep going! the bet was a bit unfair really, there was crucial information being witheld.... fooking 14 :icon_eek: .......... im up shit creek without a paddle :laugh:

I did nt see him run Lee ,but I asked a lot of questions ,before mentioning I was looking for a stud.I don't know any lads who course regularly,so access to this type of dog ,for me,is difficult,I heard off quite a few lads some who'd seen him some who had similar bred stuff ,

and there seemed a pattern to the type of dog they threw,I also asked a few questions of lads who had pups off previous litters,so knew he was throwing a decent pup,names in the coursing game don't really mean a lot to me ,but I've researched and asked a lot from people who know razor and his ancestors and the types they are.

Although as I am not going to the fens anytime soon,as my bitch is 3/8 bull cross, I could have probably had a short cut and used a less well bred dog and be done with it .But I thought I'd try and do the best by my bitch and chose a well bred dog that throws a strong pup with a decent chance of making honest dogs in the right hands ATB Roy

Edited by roybo
  • Like 1

Looking forward to the commission I am going to get from fox digger and snoopdog, you couldn't buy this publicity, haha.

:laugh: I think Fox digger needs it how many his bitch is going to have

apologies for hijacking your topic mate!!

leegreen im not going to write an documentary about why i chose razor, roybo has pretty much said what i would of. a good few lads on here know how long ive planned covering the bitch and how many dogs ive looked at and researched and pm'd different blokes about dogs and lines . the line razor is from speaks for itself, some of the best match dogs of there era and produce likewise, plus they all have a name for having a firey streak and used for more than just the the fens.... they tick the boxes for what i was looking for basically. they are typey and as big and strong as you could get in the coursing game, it was not a simple choice and im in ireland, the dog is in the uk, service fees and transporter over and back add up so it wasnt an ary fairy drop of a hat decission. there are other dogs on here i contemplated but when i dug deep enough and asked enough questions there were some silences so that ruled them out. any question i wanted to know about razor or his siblings were answered by several different lads. the dog isnt run in walled garden so plenty have seen him do what he does and speak highly off all that line not just razor. call me a fool or putting the cart before the horse by doing it backwards, i lined the bitch before i saw him going but before i sent her over i spoke to snoop about seing him going and that was not a problem so as the fella says I TRUSTED HIM! better still the pair of chancers are comming over to me do a bit here when the season kicks off again so if my mutts show razor up i know then i made a mistake and there will be 14 top bred pups on preloved!!!!! lol :whistling:

• Like 1

Only having the bit of craic, work away, this is a far more interesting topic than I thought it would ever make, haha.

Yours is the only reply I received, so there must not be too many of these litters or spare pups on the ground at the moment?