• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I almost took my nipple off, tried firing out the van window wee sneaky at a rabbit on the industrial estate so had it tucked in for a shot and whapped my nip with the elastic.......

Lol. Not nice, my mate done his Wednesday in my yard. Strong cider and cattys dont mix.. Premium 7mm elastic and 12mm lead Being drunk he just put a plaster on it only to wake up in agony at 3am cos

I'm having serious doubts about this catty game now . Can't be doing with shit like that

Posted Images

ffs i bet that hurts like fcuk :laugh: the only time i ever got hit on the hand was when i was younger and i never used a fork it was just the donkey lastic and a pouch

Donkey lazzy :laugh: Used to go to kirkby swimming baths and have all the bands off the locker keys :laugh:

ffs i bet that hurts like fcuk :laugh: the only time i ever got hit on the hand was when i was younger and i never used a fork it was just the donkey lastic and a pouch

Donkey lazzy :laugh: Used to go to kirkby swimming baths and have all the bands off the locker keys :laugh:

bob we used to get it out of the street light the old concrete ones :laugh: the good old days mate :thumbs:

I almost took my nipple off, tried firing out the van window wee sneaky at a rabbit on the industrial estate so had it tucked in for a shot and whapped my nip with the elastic.......

• Like 2

bet you felt a tit ...... Ross

No Harold, I felt it on my tit........

Thats a cracker. Was in a rush once and forgot to straighten the elastic pulled it right back and it came back and shot me in the side under my arm lol that stung like a bitch but I just cracked on trying to hit my target haha, I'd never put my thumb in the middle of the bottom of the forks to shoot just dont trust myself lol, I was lucky the other week when I bought a catty of here I never lost an eye or even worse my lad was using it!

20140411_222129_zpse77367b2.jpg

Edited by Bazil brush