• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I almost took my nipple off, tried firing out the van window wee sneaky at a rabbit on the industrial estate so had it tucked in for a shot and whapped my nip with the elastic.......

Lol. Not nice, my mate done his Wednesday in my yard. Strong cider and cattys dont mix.. Premium 7mm elastic and 12mm lead Being drunk he just put a plaster on it only to wake up in agony at 3am cos

I'm having serious doubts about this catty game now . Can't be doing with shit like that

Posted Images

I think it has some thing to do with putting flat bands on a milbro for tube or square had to get nail drilled last time n this time took new nail off lol a suppose its all part of the fun eh boys ha ha cant wait for my gk to arrive n if anyones got the bottle to buy my milbro with blue bands I'll sell it for sure

f***ing hell, who'd have thought playing at being Dennis the Menace could be so dangerous? :laugh: Looks a sore one, done similar to myself with a hammer before now.. Takes about a year to grow back in properly.. :yes:

Lol. Not nice, my mate done his Wednesday in my yard. Strong cider and cattys dont mix.. Premium 7mm elastic and 12mm leadpost-45598-0-18785300-1398408764_thumb.jpg Being drunk he just put a plaster on it only to wake up in agony at 3am cos it had swelled up so much. The nail has gone black now too :laugh:

• Like 1

Got my drilled last time same hit

Yeah, I noticed yours is an old wound, with a fresh one over the top. Sore, sore, sore.. My chippy mate lumped his finger with a hammer and the Dr sliced open the end, under the nail. I`m guessing like yourself, it was to release pressure.