Your Ideal Pack???

clipo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right ,i could virtually gaurentee whats cuming out,,and by the noise i,ll tel you which dog is on,lol my pack ready and waiting,,

Far from Ideal because there's always room for improvement but here's some of my lot and a good friends lurcher  

2 bushers mother and son beagle/russells very vocal and work all quarry and 2 lurchers 1 collie/grey and 1 lurcher/lurcher have some good crack moochin with these 4

Posted Images

Guest foxpack

2 runners (whippets) and two bushers (patt and Welsh)f370c8aca33afbe4a5a69dfa6cfb2b37.jpg

when you see that pat of yours againat a whippet.you get a better idea of just how big he is!

the little beagle x cocker was pritty mute on rabbits but would open up on fox etc.all i have been doing is getting amongst a lot of rabbits as often has i can .it is starting to work and she is singing in tune with the other bushers :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 runners (whippets) and two bushers (patt and Welsh)f370c8aca33afbe4a5a69dfa6cfb2b37.jpg

when you see that pat of yours againat a whippet.you get a better idea of just how big he is!

Both whippets are 18"tts, the black one bushes as well if it's slow going, fawn whippet stays at my feet until she hears the yapping, the Patt is a lump at about 13kg but is tireless constantly running nose to ground, wouldn't mind putting some sort of GPS tracker on him to see how much more distance he does.

• Like 1

For me a decent staff for bushing alongside a terrier (pattxjack), two nice large lurchers (sal bull grey and sal bull wheaton grey) and a couple of decent foxhounds :thumbs: This set up would be perfect for the big land here :yes:

Stewie , whats the spaniel in the pic , sex ,age etc , and please may I have it ?

:laugh::laugh:

shes my sisters cocker mate, about three years old and her pride and joy so i doubt it lol.....didnt know till last week but she had her spade three weeks ago so not sure she will be as good now....... :hmm:

tell you what tho id of loved to put my old terrier robbie growler on her now after seeing some off the cocker/patts on here, but sadly lost him while out......... :cray: think they would of been cracking pups!!!

floods9_zps8c61ba8a.jpg

memorycard1069.jpg

buts thats dogs....... :thumbs:

Like that terrier , mirror image of mine :yes: well it was before he ended up like me ……..fat and grey :laugh:

• Like 1