Nice one for the offer Rm2508 im going to try and buy a few different types im obviously the sort of idiot who needs to find one that fits so will need to spend a bit of time with each so i wouldnt want to hold onto other folks stuff but like i say much appreciated :thumbs: .......I only got into this lark to try it out but ive got the bug for it a bit now and dont like to let these things beat me so i,ll persevere.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far be it from me to get in the middle of yous debate.........but regardless of the rights and wrongs thats some shooting well done that man very impressive.

That's kind of the beauty of the catty.   Can stop the car at the side of the road, bag a woody for the pot and be on your way. No one bats an eyelid.   That's the way it should stay.

Aye all good mate cheers, had baby at 10 past 1 this morn an both home now relaxing

I like the look of that Longers it looks for want of a better description.......bigger !..............This one im using i feel like im playing with a kids toy..............any idea who/where id get one like that ?

I don't use it mate, got one I'm half decent/can fir in a general direction with, so it's just hung in the shed, I wouldn't be wanting it back or anything in return, offers there if you change your mind. :thumbs:

Nice one for the offer mate im going to try and buy a few different types im obviously the sort of idiot who needs to find one that fits so will need to spend a bit of time with each so i wouldnt want to hold onto other folks stuff but like i say much appreciated :thumbs: .......I only got into this lark to try it out but ive got the bug for it a bit now and dont like to let these things beat me so i,ll persevere.

that's the best thing to do buddy, it's just about finding the right catty for you, everybody is different. Just try and find an anchor point to pull to every time I.e your ear, cheek, mouth, shoulder etc. that way you will be more consistent with your shots, then it's just finding a place on your catty I.e right fork, left fork etc to use as a marker on your target. Good luck, you'll get there mate

I don't use it mate, got one I'm half decent/can fir in a general direction with, so it's just hung in the shed, I wouldn't be wanting it back or anything in return, offers there if you change your mind. :thumbs:

Well if your not needing it back then let me send you a few bob for it mate.......maybe the change will do the trick.

Well if your not needing it back then let me send you a few bob for it mate.......maybe the change will do the trick.

Pm your addy mate, :thumbs:

• Like 2

Im not sure mate i have got big clumsy hands which dont help but a big problem i have is getting the ammo to travel through the forks rather than clipping them ( or my hand ).................ive tried gripping it sideways and straight up it makes no difference.................and now because ive hit my hands so many times im being a bit of a sissy about fully committing to drawing it right back !...............In some ways i wish it was a bit bigger as my hands are already f****d :D

are you holding the catty straight like a right angle between the catty and your are that might be your problem

Can somebody put up a step by step video guide of how to correctly line up and shoot a catty as I am like gnash and can't hit a fukcing barn door at two foot ........

• Like 1

Can somebody put up a step by step video guide of how to correctly line up and shoot a catty as I am like gnash and hit a fukcing barn door at two foot ........

Yeah but i bet yours dont come out the pouch and go backwards.......or sideways !................Im pretty chuffed when they go in a forwards direction never mind hitting the target !!!!

Edited by gnasher16

Can somebody put up a step by step video guide of how to correctly line up and shoot a catty as I am like gnash and hit a fukcing barn door at two foot ........

Yeah but i bet yours dont come out the pouch and go backwards.......or sideways !................Im pretty chuffed when they go forwards never mind hitting the target !!!!

Lol I can get them to go straight every time ...,straight past the fukcing target :laugh: ...............