Don wanna burst your bubbles or piss on anybody's parade lol I got me lads 4 quid ebay catty out and went for a mess about, and seem to have cracked it, just unsure how strong my bands are now so don't wanna hit anything alive yet lol but I was hitting a coke can early hours this morn as I couldn't sleep when I come back from hospital lol I'll be a sharp shooter soon lol

How's the wife mate? All good I hope? :thumbs:

Aye all good mate cheers, had baby at 10 past 1 this morn an both home now relaxing

• Like 4

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far be it from me to get in the middle of yous debate.........but regardless of the rights and wrongs thats some shooting well done that man very impressive.

That's kind of the beauty of the catty.   Can stop the car at the side of the road, bag a woody for the pot and be on your way. No one bats an eyelid.   That's the way it should stay.

Aye all good mate cheers, had baby at 10 past 1 this morn an both home now relaxing

Don wanna burst your bubbles or piss on anybody's parade lol I got me lads 4 quid ebay catty out and went for a mess about, and seem to have cracked it, just unsure how strong my bands are now so don't wanna hit anything alive yet lol but I was hitting a coke can early hours this morn as I couldn't sleep when I come back from hospital lol I'll be a sharp shooter soon lol

I got a cheap one and can hit shit but my decent one just can't work him. I thought the cheap one was strong enough and hit a phezzie andnit laughed at me so swapped it for a much stronger one and broke my thumb

How's the wife mate? All good I hope? :thumbs:

Congratulations mate glad to here mother and baby are doing well .................