To be honest if i get the opportunity i will shoot anything, whether its in season or not. What i dont do though is post kills as taken out of season. Just adds fuel to the antis fire

There in that posts lays a major problem with peoples perception of field sports.

TC

• Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far be it from me to get in the middle of yous debate.........but regardless of the rights and wrongs thats some shooting well done that man very impressive.

That's kind of the beauty of the catty.   Can stop the car at the side of the road, bag a woody for the pot and be on your way. No one bats an eyelid.   That's the way it should stay.

Aye all good mate cheers, had baby at 10 past 1 this morn an both home now relaxing

To be honest if i get the opportunity i will shoot anything, whether its in season or not. What i dont do though is post kills as taken out of season. Just adds fuel to the antis fire

There in that posts lays a major problem with peoples perception of field sports.

TC

Ah well :)

• Like 1

TC

Another one who's ego is bigger than his brain. Who thinks that by blocking out their face no one will know who they are. Then admits to killing any animal if in season or not and thinks he is invisible. Unbelievable.

TC

TC

Another one who's ego is bigger than his brain. Who thinks that by blocking out their face no one will know who they are. Then admits to killing any animal if in season or not and thinks he is invisible. Unbelievable.

TC

It's the same silly c**ts complaining when there's nothing to shoot. Ah well.

TC

TC

Mate its a forum why you getting so annoyed? The duck was shot legally, the picture was just for a laugh :tongue2: lol.

The face is blocked out because i dont want my face on the forum, theres loads on here the same. So stop :cray:

TC

TC

Its not like catties eradicate the numbers is it? Odd pheasant for the pot or a pigeon for the hawk and ferrets. Hardly make them scarce does it?

TC

TC

Its not like catties eradicate the numbers is it? Odd pheasant for the pot or a pigeon for the hawk and ferrets. Hardly make them scarce does it?

The odd pigeon probably not....although I still like to give them a break just now.

Pheasants.......if your shooting hens now, no matter how many it's just wrong. They don't rear birds well in the wild as it is with weather and vermin without shooting the f***ing things.

If your really that blood thirsty to kill one then atleast make it a cock bird.

• Like 2

You're constantly looking for things to complain about or ways to prove that you know more than others. If you don't like it don't read it. Or better still, put up a video of your catty shooting, demonstrating how it should be done.

I have no problem with BPR he shoots vermin with his catapult, and a very good shot he is. What I do have a problem with is people shooting game out of season. Mugging a Mallard in moult or popping off some half tame pheasant out of season is not really the pinnacle of ethics is it? To be honest it does not really require any skill as they are semi tame and you can walk right up to them, not to mention the fact that it is illegal.

BPR in his videos shoots pigeon and rabbits non of which have a season, he has worked hard to get where he is shooting a catapult wise, many many hours of practice and it has paid off for him. That said, if he went around shooting out of season game with his catapult I would say the same to him.

That is my position, if you don't like it. Tough!

TC

I take it that Harris in your picture has never took a pheasant before Oct 1 or after February 1? or anything not on the Quarry list?.........if so......it's probably the only falconry bird in the UK that hasn't...........but I'm sure your prove me wrong.

• Like 2

TC

TC

The odd pigeon probably not....although I still like to give them a break just now.

Pheasants.......if your shooting hens now, no matter how many it's just wrong. They don't rear birds well in the wild as it is with weather and vermin without shooting the f*****g things.

Your another whinging cnut!!! :D

TC

TC

Pheasants.......if your shooting hens now, no matter how many it's just wrong. They don't rear birds well in the wild as it is with weather and vermin without shooting the f*****g things.

Wouldn't shoot hens mate, one thing i wouldnt do this time of year. I dont shoot much this time of year really, if the freezers running low i will go shoot some game to top it up. I dont go out to kill out of season game, but if the opportunities there i wont be the one to pass it up

You're constantly looking for things to complain about or ways to prove that you know more than others. If you don't like it don't read it. Or better still, put up a video of your catty shooting, demonstrating how it should be done.

I have no problem with BPR he shoots vermin with his catapult, and a very good shot he is. What I do have a problem with is people shooting game out of season. Mugging a Mallard in moult or popping off some half tame pheasant out of season is not really the pinnacle of ethics is it? To be honest it does not really require any skill as they are semi tame and you can walk right up to them, not to mention the fact that it is illegal.

BPR in his videos shoots pigeon and rabbits non of which have a season, he has worked hard to get where he is shooting a catapult wise, many many hours of practice and it has paid off for him. That said, if he went around shooting out of season game with his catapult I would say the same to him.

That is my position, if you don't like it. Tough!

TC

I take it that Harris in your picture has never took a pheasant before Oct 1 or after February 1? or anything not on the Quarry list?.........if so......it's probably the only falconry bird in the UK that hasn't...........but I'm sure your prove me wrong.

When I had my musket I had a licence for the bird to take 8 blackbirds a year. The death of those blackbirds had the same impact on the local population, the licence just made it legal.

In all honesty, the crap that Tiercel spouts, I doubt he even owns a bird. That's probably a photo that was taken at Butlins on a duffers experience weekend.