• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far be it from me to get in the middle of yous debate.........but regardless of the rights and wrongs thats some shooting well done that man very impressive.

That's kind of the beauty of the catty.   Can stop the car at the side of the road, bag a woody for the pot and be on your way. No one bats an eyelid.   That's the way it should stay.

Aye all good mate cheers, had baby at 10 past 1 this morn an both home now relaxing

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips here, because those vids do show some cracking shots but the pigeon one, bit close to those houses...! :icon_eek: Yep he hit it but where the feck would it have ended up if he missed..?

Don't want to piss on anyone's chips here, because those vids do show some cracking shots but the pigeon one, bit close to those houses...! :icon_eek: Yep he hit it but where the feck would it have ended up if he missed..?

Already mentioned that to him, being a scouser hes used to having no windows just wood to hit.........

• Like 2

Already mentioned that to him, being a scouser hes used to having no windows just wood to hit.........
Rm he's from widnes he's a wool no scouser Edited by mick1212

That was my first thought that street lights going to get it :laugh: or somebody in there back garden gets hit with the lead ball falling out the sky and thinks what the feck :blink:

Cant take it away from him hes a top shot and chances of him missing are slim i know of an old guy thats a cracking shot with his home made cattys aswell but i even think lee tops him but he does have couple of things over us all hes still old school using snooker table gutty and big chucky stones no bean shots lead or steel so again take my hat of too him too

My mates lad is shit hot ... We did a big rat job the other week next to a river and the odd rat that made the river he killed with ease ... Above and below the water and it was running fairly fast to .......