Jrt Around The House

Not too bad if you get a mellow one. All the pet russels Ive known have all had some sort of mental problem, Mine included. I cant take mine for a 8 mile stomp, off lead, she will work cover all day, get torn and ripped ears, nettle stung to f**k, follow deer scent over the horizon and still 20 minutes after getting in, will want to play fetch incessantly, right pain in the arse sometimes with her yapping too. Hectic is an understatment, but shes also very highly strung some days. But, for all her faults, I wouldnt part with her, for starters shes got a much better nose than my pat.

Cheers bob cullen,

Ive always loved them ever since we had one as a kid she was full of energy and nothing slowed her down,

We got her off a huntmaster after she was retired im thinking of getting a dog for next season (aussie season only just started so still 9-10 months yet)

Brilliant dogs. Got a 9 year old JRT as a house pet that we've had since 8 weeks and he's a cracking dog, protects the house as much as you'd expect him too, chilled out around the house and will walk for miles when out. He's also incredibly loyal and another bonus is they rarely get stuff wrong with them (touch wood) they're really tough little dogs. Hope this helps.

Had two as house pets one died at 18 years old was a lovely dog chill out on the sofa all day very layed back loved the dog to bits !! Second one is 11 now and if mental dogs is a idiot doesnt give a shit for no one same as every breed good and bad