- - - - -

Pigeon and Geese

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_k9wpg_*

Guest_k9wpg_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:20 pm

Just a quickie im based in N.W of country anyone else noticed amount of pigeon about never seen as much down here and pinkfeet have been in for over 4 weeks.. in good numbers too..Whats the rest of the country like????????? :hmm:

#2 Guest_john5_*

Guest_john5_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:38 am

Just a quickie im based in N.W of country anyone else noticed amount of pigeon about never seen as much down here and pinkfeet have been in for over 4 weeks.. in good numbers too..Whats the rest of the country like????????? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

i am also in the nw, and i have noticed more pigeons in this area than ever before ,........loads of canadas too

#3 wife

wife

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:02 pm

make the most of it lads,it crap down here this year,even in the arable areas there not as many as usual,only having bags of anything from 15 to 40 on a good day,good sport but not what we usually get

#4 chris123

chris123

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:40 am

im in the north west too i was going down the m58 yesterday morning and was thinking the excact same about the pigeons too, also the pinks are in round here too got 8 yesterday morning inland and got 4 out on the marsh under the moon on the big tides last weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users