Run To Ground. . .

Ideation

On a different note but very similar subjects, do you not just hate these c**ts who wear all the expensive realtree clobber but flat refuse to get out there 4x4? I mean wtf are they blending in with?!? There is a market out there for land rover interior jackets & hats etc.........

:laugh: ...................... I can honestly say I don't own One thing that's real tree . Don't get me wrong I can see it has it uses but in the middle of summer in a game fair .........................with the jacket on too ......................

Not for me

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could get away with digging that jai, any c**t sees the picture and they'll think it's 1984 so obviously pre ban.......

Had a walk with the mrs and some of the mutts this morning for an hour or so early doors after feeding the pigs.   Had a nice little hunt through some really thick stuff and then a long a gully and

Massive anti mate.   Anti fashion

Mee :) got tidy trousers and boots all kitted out now see RAW haha

:laugh: ........................... I know were having a bit of banter but what you wear does instantly have a baring on peoples opinions.

WELCOME to the old farmer brigade :laugh::laugh:

That's why I always dress smartly when on jobs :whistling: .................

:laugh::laugh: Ya scruffy barsteward :laugh::laugh: .

That shirt you bought on the widest high street in Britain looked the part :D

Widest in Europe young man .............

• Like 1

On a different note but very similar subjects, do you not just hate these c**ts who wear all the expensive realtree clobber but flat refuse to get out there 4x4? I mean wtf are they blending in with?!? There is a market out there for land rover interior jackets & hats etc.........

:laugh: ...................... I can honestly say I don't own One thing that's real tree . Don't get me wrong I can see it has it uses but in the middle of summer in a game fair .........................with the jacket on too ......................

Not for me

Nor me....... A couple of seasons back I lamped for a shooter friend and 2 boys he knew, they were in all the gear and never got out the motor, don't understand that.