As many of your are more than aware if we're are fortunate to reach old bones then it doesn't come without certain

implication on the body and mind. I'm still a relatively young buck compared some members ( no names mentioned :laugh: ) but already the cloak of invincibility has began to lifted and I've one eye on the future and trying to get the old engine to last as long as possible.

I remember a thread about dicky shoulders a little while back and it struck a chord for me being in a similar position it got me thinking how is everyone else holding up out there ?

Anyone Else taking preventive steps or................. ?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note to anyone doing work for Paulus, get paid in cash up front !! Lol lol

I've noticed lately that the land around me is changing, the hills are getting bloody steeper !!

Have you any idea who the father is?

I'm as fit as a young buck rat :D ... You seen for yourself the other day RAW when I was struck down with salmonella but still put in a days ferreting ..... I am a machine :toast: .............

I'm as fit as a young buck rat :D ... You seen for yourself the other day RAW when I was struck down with salmonella but still put in a days ferreting ..... I am a machine :toast: .............

:D No comment :laugh: .....................No fair play you were the same colour as them big stones ..........................How were you after?

Mrs raw was laid up with a similar thing this week so somethings going about .

:D No comment :laugh: .....................No fair play you were the same colour as them big stones ..........................How were you after?

Couldn't eat for three days was rough as fukc but I soldiered on like the trooper I am :D ....................

Couldn't eat for three days was rough as fukc but I soldiered on like the trooper I am :D ....................

I suppose it counter balanced all those takeaways so every cloud and all that :laugh::thumbs: .

• Like 1

I suppose it counter balanced all those takeaways so every cloud and all that :laugh::thumbs: .

The missus came home today so that's the end of the takeaways :sorry: .........

• Like 1

im 47 in a few week,,,,and the mrs (33) has a bun in the oven :angel: ,,,,so i aint got time for old age,,,,up at 4 am this morning ferreting,,,and off to work at 11,, till 3.30 ,,,fecking student night,,,,just got to keep ploding on... :boogy:

• Like 2

i've terrible knee cartilage problems, sciatica, both shoulders very limited mobility and hands twisted like claws from boxing when i was young, the rest of it is from years of hard labour in difficult conditions, but like tomo i just keep battling on. i'm the wrong side of 40 now by a few years, and some days i feel about 60 but i dont let it stop me from doing the things i want to. still grafting, still carrying the kids on my shoulders, still dogging every day, make the most of what i have