Warmth

Guest MOLLY

I currently wear a Ryedale jacket, love it to bits, very warm and comfy but of course they dont make them anymore :rolleyes: Its now looking really worse for wear and i need a new one. What are the best jackets for warmth, you can also wash in a machine please?

MOLL.

Thank you :thumbs:

I dont like ladies jackets, they always look like they are for horse riding and are never as warm as mens for some reason. I was also going to get another Northface one, ive got one for 'best' but the design they have at the minute they all look like nightclub bouncers jackets :blink:

This is the one i love at the moment, really thick and warm. And does not show up the muck. But you cannot get them anymore :no:

post-1820-1191571026_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1191571003_thumb.jpg

MOLL.

I have just orded one, Looks a nice warm jacket.

Better be good or I'm blaming you :laugh:

Ill take it like a man :laugh:

Honest to god though, ive had that jacket about 3yrs now, been washed umpteen times and is still warm....not very good looking anymore but def warm :good: Its not waterproof but its so thick the rain never gets to your skin.

MOLL.

I only got caught sniffing from a washing line once :icon_redface: it was years ago :laugh:

but your right my board shoulders would just not fit :)

nice coat tho i fancy getting myself one like you say machine wash i got a minta tweed coat never wore it dry clean only :doh: £100 odd pound might take it back to the shop :icon_redface: