• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:38 pm

1lb raw beef..1/2 lb lamb rib..1/4lb pasta...a few ounce of veg and if needed a handful of kibble just to make the weight up. Bouncing on that diet. The odd tin of sardines and an egg or 2 here and there and every need met i reckon.

Ok that's your dinner sorted what about the dogs ??? .............

:laugh:

#17 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:43 pm

Although i will add that i lost my meat supplier for a while so went onto kibble as a main...and to be fair..dogs didn't seem to lose condition.....just tended to shit about 4 times as much  :D

#18 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:37 am

Although i will add that i lost my meat supplier for a while so went onto kibble as a main...and to be fair..dogs didn't seem to lose condition.....just tended to shit about 4 times as much  :D

that the only difference on dry food they shit more,  mine are fed 1+ 1/2 raw mince chicken ,rabbit, venison, and Oz formula dry meal what's very good dry, dogs are fit healthy with plenty of energy .    

#19 blue staffy

blue staffy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:22 pm

Heard about grayshill from old boy that keeps greyhounds just need to get my finger out and get through for some , does anyone know if there open on a Saturday ?

#20 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:26 pm

Heard about grayshill from old boy that keeps greyhounds just need to get my finger out and get through for some , does anyone know if there open on a Saturday ?

Aye they open a Saturday and Sunday mate. :thumbs:

#21 blue staffy

blue staffy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:34 pm

Aye they open a Saturday and Sunday mate. :thumbs:

Cheers for that pal , do you have to phone with order or just turn up and they've got it ready ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users