Garmin Alpha 100

Thinking of getting Garmin Alpha 100 setup,and managed to find a company ( germingps@hotmai.com) that will supply and deliver ten collar combo with birds eye disc for £900. Seams cheap compared to other company's any one dealt or heard of them. Cheers

When I Sent him an Email he replied saying he had bases all over the world and could send the set from South Africa to me in Scotland tax free £900. Checked on line and he does advertise world wide and all sorts of things. Couldn't find any complaints about him so was wondering if anyone had dealt with him. The cheapest i found other than him was in America £1300 but I would have tax on that.

I'm sure the Alpha can go up to 20 individual collars but defiantly 10 collars. It's meant to be a good piece of kit. Tracks for nine mile if you get hounds rioting at distance you can deal with that as it's a training collar as well.

I'll not be ordering from them don't think I'll get much for my £900. Been checking prices here and America by the time you pay duty there isn't much difference, probably get the two collar setup with the birds eye view disc. There's two hounds that can push on a bit more than the rest at least I'll have them coverd.