• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice fowl uk and a good job you done there mate a,t,b o,t,t

Posted Images

UK, thanks for sharing your knowledge. It amazes me all the different names of fowl lines, would never of thought that was the reason they are called blue face, as bull said i lirterally thought blue face. It is important to know the history, with all things, not just fowl. It can help with the managment and upkeep if you have a better understanding of any animal, people included. I often ask folk with dogs if they know the history of the breed, a lot of the time they dont. Knowing the history aids with all kinds of behavior problems. I would recomend anyone to research whatever animal they are thinking of keeping. Cheers :thumbs:

Edited by Chicken_man
  • Like 1

Duckling I have kept gamefowel along time and I can,t understand why you are crabbing such cracking fowel everything that has been posted you have criticside These birds are men's Pride don,t. Spoil it. Ps. Let's see your stuff atb tc

tweed crap ,

How am I crabbing a bird when ive said they look good .... ???

They are good average fowl ... no ones put anything outstanding on here imo . ... and thetes been more culls than barnburners .

Both you and your son willie thorn seem and along yer friends o.t.t. the theif and ukiwannabeinthepapers ... seem to think that you have something outstanding in your pens .... maybe amongst the travellers you have !.... but theres a hundred or more men I can think of have equal and better !

The sears whitehackles and muffs were imported before you went over .... and we have run into birds from your own imports from ireland and england ..... average fowl

nothing that has made a blazing trail when shown .

thats the facts ....

but good luck with them ...

Duckwing

Uk .... I wont go into your explanation ... but will say thats not the done thing now .... ..men trim around the vent only for fertility now

as for seeing my fowl on here ? ....if I had fowl .... why would I want to advertise myself on here ? ... an open forum with all sorts of scum watching ?

I would of thought that any man that keeps gamefowl would class his fowl as outstanding well I do anyway... Otherwise what's the point??? I take pride in them and don't apriciate people trying to..shoot them down!!! This was a good topic.....ruined again!!!!!

Tweedy....

Are you really my father??? At last I have found you after all these years please get in touch!!! (Your son)

Willie

Welcome on the teather....if you don't mind me asking how's your brother? I heard he went into tho molt early...?

Also I was curiouse are you identical brothers "straight combed spangled"? Or was you a throw back to the old "pea combed black red blood"??

Atb willie...

• Like 1