Sign in to follow this  
madmackie

Just Got My First Permission After 5 Years Of Trying

great news ,but more to the point is there any thing on there .? been on few places that got 1000s of acres , and not seen any woodies or night rabbits lol . But well done you never know you might get lot of sport :thumbs:

great news ,but more to the point is there any thing on there .? been on few places that got 1000s of acres , and not seen any woodies or night rabbits lol . But well done you never know you might get lot of sport :thumbs:

woo spoiler alert....fueked shoulder no permission....dont try to bring the lad down...Well done madmackie. Do you remember me? I used to be your best mate :laugh:

• Like 2

Nice 1 best fealing ever

Now time to get out and about on it lol

Well played :-)

Just need to share this ive just got my first permo after 5 years of trying lol

wait for it

9000 acres yipeee :boogy::boogy: :boogy: :boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy:

Well done mate, and 10 out of 10 for persistence, a lesson perhaps for all the knobs that come on here, make one post then try to freeload on others permissions, look after it lad, I wish you many happy years sport.

• Like 2

nice one :) didnt think there was that much land round Wigan? thought they build pie factory's on most of it hahahahaha, joking aside fair play :)

you best show your face on there more than once a week or you will lose it..kill stuff. dont just walk the dog they dont like it...show them they dont need any body else ...it works for me lol

• Like 1