My White Legged English Cock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my white legged cock he was gifted to me by a friend a week or so ago.i am not to sure of his entire breeding, it have my suspicions lol.

this is a stag from last year.

Posted Images

Saw one in an old magazine a while back seemed a nice stamp..... Looked more english then american.... Wouldn't be for me but it's hard to judge a famley of one photo.... Are still about today?... I have close friend who as in my opion the finest ginger about..... ATB uk

• Like 1

I have 2 different types of ginger on board at the moment 1 has got red quill in and the other to my knowledge doesn't . I now he history of gingers from America and I like both of my strains for different reasons this is my English ginger

A very decent looking ginger I preffer the last ones to the earlier ones which looked a bit more cobby in body.

Some interesting comments regards Oxfords Ive not shown for a few years but still try and keep true to type no Viking boats in my flock I dont knock anyone for keeping what they preffer, but disagree with the comments made over what is an Oxford the club was set up to promote and keep a certain type of bird the same for posterity without change that was based on meetings held by the top men of the day now sadly it seems that some now are making out all those men for some 100 years were wrong .

• Like 1