• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It'll be summer by then, I'll be sweating my bollox off in them, maybe he could make them into shorts for me? :-/

Spoil sport!!!

I'll rephrase it then....The better out of the 2 ..the other one being you ya sweaty ming mong

Missing the goretex trousers that I paid him for but never recieved!!!! Sorted him a router and hardwood for free for making catties also posted it for free to him as well! Piss take! Paid him 4 weeks ago !

Pm sent.

It'll be summer by then, I'll be sweating my bollox off in them, maybe he could make them into shorts for me? :-/

As I said in pm I'll give you his number to clear this up, no one else had any issues in the last 3 years with buying/receiving from him, if you look at the picture 'as a whole' it's a bit of a giveaway why he's wearing that gear, so if your that pissed off about it as he is about you coming on here and saying so, why decline his offer of his number? Or send me yours to pass onto him? :thumbs:

Pm me your number and I'll forward it to him, £14 or not wether hes an ex member or present member you said hes taking the piss, hes not wanting his name muddied on here. He would like to speak to you and discuss cheers

Sorted the trouser saga with Lee (BPR)....... Bit of a cock up on both ourparts, (well Royal Mail). just want to clarify on here that I never had a problem with him and I've bought other stuff off him and it's turned up no problem, I know he's not on here any more, but he is sound. Cheers lee, speak soon when your back mate

• Like 1