Summer Jobs In Malta

I'm looking for a couple of young party animals who are willing to work in Malta for the summer. preferably not with a face like a rhino's foreskin :laugh: :laugh:

PM me for more details

Ps lot's of beautiful local women and they love the British :thumbs::laugh:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done stuff like this, you always get plenty of British girls up for a holiday ........Funtime lol.

That's it get your priorities right,,,,feck going abroad and having a great time,,,you better off staying on your chosen career path,,,lol

no tarqs even blind women beat you with a stick

As much as i'd love to, i'd be beating the women off with a stick so I think it's best I don't .....

That's it get your priorities right,,,,feck going abroad and having a great time,,,you better off staying on your chosen career path,,,lol

• Like 2
maxhardcore, on 31 Mar 2014 - 5:27 PM, said:

Ruby you'd come in handy as a Anchor.

Unless youv gave up on cut price maccy D's and started putting more miles into the Sprockerdoo's i saw you walking .

:laugh:

These two sprockerdoos get 4-6 miles a day when i'm at work mate, had at least ten today with me being off and going out after tea for another 3 miler!! Spoilt.

I also cycle 5 miles a day to work, then i'm on my feet all day bar a 30 min break....fat as f**k me :whistling:

The job is basically grabbing the young tourists and talking them into getting onto a boat full of rave music and fuuck ups :laugh: :laugh:

done something very similar over 20yrs back now! spent the summer on rhodes great craic for a young un....or an old un with a young heart lol

Yokel

• Like 1