Longnet Help

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop Your 30ft ,, You will end up with a parcel of shite !! ,, Trust me .. There's an old saying " the finer the mesh , the better killing net"   Regards ..

I ain't sharing drops with nobody lol not even my lamping or ferreting partners lol. Fook even the kids will have some job finding them when old enough lol     Practice,practice and then practice s

I am constantly looking for new drops when the wife is driving I am like a bloody owl in the passenger seat head spinning around looking over hedges, Trying to first find rabbits then suss the terrain

The next time you are knitting a row of meshes feed a few of the formed meshes of the board before you reach the last few meshes that still have to be knotted , this will help get the meshes back to a true size .. You can also try this ,, when you pick up one of the meshes that's causing the trouble , twist the left bar of the mesh over the right bar of the mesh (when the mesh is against the board) by using your thumb and forefinger ... the twist method is used especially when using smooth nylon twines due to the twines stretch..

Regards..

• Like 2