Sign in to follow this  
SAFalconer

Hunting With English Bull Terriers?

I think I have red somewhere they can take a hot trial would you let them with the tracking dogs or let them out when the other dogs dive one out

This was my old bitch she was bred in Russia and had a good nose, had average ability but showed gameness I do miss the old bitch but I think she was a throw back and a one off and never bred a good pup. I wouldn't chance having another one really unless a game line ever existed lol

post-716-0-89508900-1413129996_thumb.jpg

post-716-0-14815400-1413130079_thumb.jpg

Edited by spartacus
  • Like 2

the EBT has been the main stay of the Aussie pig hunting seen for 60 yrs as a pure bred they have there limitations but added to just about any athletic breed can give them the bottle to do the require job the early xs were bully cattle dog and bully boxer both very handy in tight cover but just as pigdogs have evolved so have the pigs. all the slow ones have been killed off leaving the fast ones to breed on and xs like bully staghound, bully dane , bully grey and the bull arab are far more common now days

Really like these dogs be nice if some of the Australian members put some pics up of EBT crosses they are using and have used in the past

• Like 2

During hunting process you need to prepare with your hunting equipment. All the fundamentals included in the gear for outdoor must cover all the essential things that will be positively needed to give a better knowledge of the outdoor trip.

Edited by ValerieLeverette