Whats Everyone Breeding????

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First canary chicks of the year hatched today.

2 pairs of Bullies Another trio of greenies,normal cock split for lutino,cinny hen,silver hen and there is a spare cinny redpoll hen in with them so who knows with that one.

I've got some rollers and a few pouters to keep me out of mischief for the summer and bringing my pup on too so I'm probably best off without little birds too this season.

I Think Pete has a horse gnipper so that should do.. :D

:laugh: I just came in here, following the last post link, so that's all I saw. I thought;

" What the f**k's he on about? I don't shave my horses hair! Does he mean my hoof trimmers? WTF have They got to do with birds?! " :rofl:

If I tried to get to anywhere with canaries, with my horse? I think the poor Dogs would be a bit lean, time I got back! :icon_eek:

Anyway, I've just been on line, buying some bits and bobs for my birdy bottom draw.

Got this, cos I figured it could come in handy .....

CuteCage_zpsbfea696f.jpg

I really don't know what goes on inside my own f**king head, sometimes ....!

• Like 2

Handy little carrying cage that pete :thumbs: and it's funny the collection of cages carrying boxes one gets over the years and a few of us end up with each others on most occasions when we meet eh Millet :icon_redface::laugh: .

• Like 1

I have i tidy one somewhere that i made Pete but can i fook find it to get a picture.. :D

Fireman; Can ye get us a shot of Millets best box and put it up, please?

:laugh:

It's got pride of place on the top of the pile :laugh:

P5230072.jpg

and i went to pick up a new bird the other day and guess what i was given along with a few other things

P5250074.jpg

Sorry Millet :victory: .

• Like 1

Pete the fella i got that bird from has kept and bred all sorts of birds(finches,mules siskin mules back to canaries all sorts) and he's got rid because his misses rescued a cat :icon_eek: ,i got given all his cages,seeds,feeders,drinkers all sorts and it was all free even the bird.I did sort the fella out a good drink mind but i did do well and have passed some bits on to other bird keepers so won't be greedy with it all :thumbs: .