Whats Everyone Breeding????

i currently have a pair of reccessive whites just building,recessive white cock with yellow ivory hen she starting building but now stopped,trying a bit of muling wid my siberian goldie but a bit too soon,and i also have a few mixed breed canarys to have a bit of fun with..so no eggs at mo.........

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First canary chicks of the year hatched today.

2 pairs of Bullies Another trio of greenies,normal cock split for lutino,cinny hen,silver hen and there is a spare cinny redpoll hen in with them so who knows with that one.

I've got some rollers and a few pouters to keep me out of mischief for the summer and bringing my pup on too so I'm probably best off without little birds too this season.

i currently have a pair of reccessive whites just building,recessive white cock with yellow ivory hen she starting building but now stopped,trying a bit of muling wid my siberian goldie but a bit too soon,and i also have a few mixed breed canarys to have a bit of fun with..so no eggs at mo.........

Any pictures to share?

Haven't finished sorting out yet but certain pairs are

1 pair goldies

1 pair cinny redpolls

1 pair native bullies

1 pair greenies,normal cock split for sattenett,lutnio hen (nest built 3 eggs so far)

will update as of when i sort the others...

• Like 1

wow taz 16 pairs of dimorphics u must have a big set up,r your cock goldies british or siberian, british are better singers but coloured mules always better from siberians,oh i also have an f1 cock paired up

all goldies are british but next season im going to try the satinet goldfich with an indoor flight as bred british for around 18 years now and fancy the challenge

• Like 1

Nothing.

:cray: ,any reason why mate?.
I got rid of my muling birds and crossbreeds with the intention of either getting some nice pairs of colour canaries or packing up completely. I enjoyed breeding the mules but didn't enjoy getting clear rounds, poor feeding hens and holding onto the young for what seems an eternity waiting for them to colour up and sing. I've not seen any suitable birds I can afford either so might give it a miss this season and see how I feel next time.
  • Like 1