Sign in to follow this  
Thesharpeend

110% Foxing Pat Bitch

That dog didnt look like no jacker to me poacherman he said trial welcome. Lads going away for a few months give him sum slack and he knows the bitch as gone to a home where shes guna get worked and not be just sat in a fecking kennel doing f**k all. Hope he gets back on his feet after his stretch atb best pal jimmy

Whats he done got f***ing stanley knife to the c**t crazy dave lol. Your defo crazy if your trying to tell me that that bitch has never bin under the sod. As he said 100% on jaspers but is she any good on the bigger fellas but shes worth 400 bar dave to work for a few more seasons and get some half decent pups out of the bitch hard to come by hard grafters

why carnt 1 for sale thread just go through normal without fcuking idiots jumping on slagging it off its his dog for watever reaon he wants to sell it its his dog leave the man be it comes with a trial if your not interested stay the fcuk off it

• Like 6

This muppet only had dog 2 minutes. Don't buy anything or sell anything to him. Complete peddler/dealer look at he's posts he goes thru more animals than enough. He bought bitch and was told doesn't do a certain thing but cracking fox bitch. Then tries it on certain thing and coz it doesn't do what he aready was told befor purcasing it's then up for sale and wants rid. FFS Ur a complete bell end. If I get removed or banned off ere a don't care less. All am doin ere is making ppl aware have nothing to do with this c**t. He bred he's bullx 2yr running and she only 4yr old had puppies for sale on ere. One wk he wants lurches nxt wk terriers nxt wk chickens then bop etc etc etc etc. could go on and on all nyt about this kid. Lads be aware have nothing to do with HIM !!!!!!!

And before anyone tries to stick up or stand up for he's behaviour what he is doin. I know him personally and what the crack is......

And as for goin away what a load of bollocks...

He probs getting into something else nxt week and had enough of terriers after 2 months FFS

Edited by saluki bulls
  • Like 6

thesharpends sold more dogs than I've had hot dinners :laugh:

Feel sorry for the dogs owned by C#nts like this.

Just do the right thing and pts

• Like 1

So I was right then about hes tested it on bigger things and the bitch didnt want to know? Thats why hes put 100% foxing bitch. Thing is if hes a dealer f**k him long as you know your dogs are 100 % in work and condition f**k what other lads do , I dont give two fucks about any other fellas dogs just my own and never buy an adult dog. Ive alway bought them as sqeekers 8weeks old a bought one dog at 5 months and that was because of her breeding I knew it was 100% the lines. Thing im saying is if some fella wants to take a chance with a adult dog then more fool them but they will learn the hard way by the peddlers and the peddler will learn the hard way one day by selling some shit to the wrong bloke ;)

You know if a forsale topic has more than 2 pages then it's getting juicy :D

• Like 15