Sign in to follow this  
Ukroosterman

Red Bomber Biddies!

Like OTT is in his last post i quoted ?,but if i'm messing a scam then i'm sorry :thumbs:

Mate please I've asked you nicely this a thead about chicks?... Why are deliberately trying to ruin it.... I'm reporting to mods if you keep it up..... Uk

This s a god thread and it's been the best section on here lately some top class birds and knoledgable breeders let's keep it that way back on topic Ive had a hen dissapear comes back in the morning for awhile and gone again hopefully I will get some chicks from her I think she must be sitting somewhere

• Like 1

fire-man sticking up for duckers is a mis guided honourable thing , however as you say your not a" chook man"

but true gamefowl men aren't going to get followed home, or tricked into giving away there addresses , but maybe your right

the vunerable perhaps should not apply. as for closed doors and the dangers "kindly written" well that's an exhausted subject

for reasons non to do with birds. as you say your a cynicle one but even cynics have an opion.

Why bud that would be great mate be pleasure to see them..... No better feeling of joy then seeing some Newley hatch chicks with there momma hen..... A least for me anyways