Red Bomber Biddies!

They look good strong chicks u,k, and very uniformed, you will not beat them northern SEARS, blood lines mate they are not a flash in the pan, that last a couple of years then back to the drawing board, them old lines last forever in the right hands, and a top breeder like yourself mate, good luck with them u,k top man a,t,b, your old pall,,,, O,T,T

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The father..... He was gift to me from a good freined a of myn..... Tweed cap

Another

Another

Posted Images

We could do with sending the members out info u,k and from now on even though I don't personally like them p,m's only there is some dodgy under cover chicken men on here lads be very careful lads wither be it dogs or chickens some people will go to any lengths don't let them sucker you in with there fantasied / lying stories you will not get a get out of jail free card from there crew its go to jail stay in jail and do not pass go guilty till proven innocent with these boys don't say you have not been warned boys and girls, but do not take my word for it look at the topic stolen birds and make your own mind up a,t,b O,T,T P'S if certain persons reply to this and I don't reply back to them no matter what they may say about me its not that I can not answer them with the truth its just a case of I do not associate with chicken thieves dog thieves liars and scumbag dirty grasses

how many did you have set and how many you hatch mate atb lil

16 eggs mate... Had 1 chick out on the 22nd day..... 6 chicks on the 23rd day.... And ten on the 24th day.... And there's still some pipping out..... Been a strange one mate!

They look good uk...how big is the hen uk as I never no how many eggs to put under a hen...(I'm as green as grass when it comes to chickens)

bullaxs when I'm putting eggs under foster mothers between 8 and 11 is plenty when letting a hen sett on her own eggs just leave her decide what the right number is..... The hen knows best my freined!.... I had a hen set on 21 eggs and hatch 21 chicks she reard them all free rageing! 15 stags and 5 pullets!.... Uk

We could do with sending the members out info u,k and from now on even though I don't personally like them p,m's only there is some dodgy under cover chicken men on here lads be very careful lads wither be it dogs or chickens some people will go to any lengths don't let them sucker you in with there fantasied / lying stories you will not get a get out of jail free card from there crew its go to jail stay in jail and do not pass go guilty till proven innocent with these boys don't say you have not been warned boys and girls, but do not take my word for it look at the topic stolen birds and make your own mind up a,t,b O,T,T P'S if certain persons reply to this and I don't reply back to them no matter what they may say about me its not that I can not answer them with the truth its just a case of I do not associate with chicken thieves dog thieves liars and scumbag dirty grasses

Without taking this thread off track and i won't be replying to a row but shouldn't you who are the clubs panel also be giving this warning out to the newbies who might be attending your show?,there's a reason why most game fowl shows are closed doors and newbies won't know about folks being followed home,folks reading address etc of club members and using the info for dark deeds.

I know these things have happened due to amoungst other ways reading about them on this forum in posts kindly written by the man your wrongly trying to say does these things,funny how you haven't warned folk though and are putting on a show , could make a cynicle one wonder :hmm: