perthshire keeper

The Legendary White Hares At Biggar...

npphoto.jpg

oh wait wrong section......... :D

nope, its in the correct forum :whistling:

npphoto.jpg

oh wait wrong section......... :D

nope, its in the correct forum :whistling:

:thumbs: cheers as soon as i hit "post " i got a panic on.......

They only turned white , because they saw the shot guns in front of them , and knew they were fcuked !

not with that man from the national assocation of beaters and pickers up behing the gun..... poor mr hunter couldent hit a barn if he was stood inside it :thumbs::laugh:

i on the other hand....was on fire! 14 shots for 12 hares and guess what? not one got "blasted to crawl off to die days later"

surely those two spaniels didn't catch all them,lol wf

the GSPs thought the stop whistle was a starting whistle and some good 10 min courses ensued :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

all smiles ,looks like you all had a good day there,i did look expecting to see a mountain of hares,but was pleasantly surprised .as you can guess I know nothing about shooting/guns,do hares provide any good shooting/shots as would high birds ect ,or is it just control,management,not havin a go ,just wanting to see it from a shooters point of view,atb.

all smiles ,looks like you all had a good day there,i did look expecting to see a mountain of hares,but was pleasantly surprised .as you can guess I know nothing about shooting/guns,do hares provide any good shooting/shots as would high birds ect ,or is it just control,management,not havin a go ,just wanting to see it from a shooters point of view,atb.

their fairly simple shots but some cant get on with them..... this was a gundag training day with centrial scotland gun dog group....and we were shooting them as the keeper was having trouble with dog lads too.....biggar is well known for em

You might want to do something with the picture mate, if you click it goes to your photobucket.

Had a wee nosey :laugh:

You might want to do something with the picture mate, if you click it goes to your photobucket.

Had a wee nosey :laugh:

f**k it......dont judge me lol.....drunk in breeks is not a good look eh! :icon_redface: