Hare Shoot According To Baw

daily mirror today online .over 100 hares shot .why not net them and put them where hares are thin on the ground .some looked defenitely pregnant to me .money as usaul talks.not allowed to give the hare a sporting chance but allowed to massacre them with shotguns.a very depressing video

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a sad fact that the hunting "community" still attack each other at every opportunity; the shooters v the coursers, the Hunts v the foxing lads, even the lampers v the daywalkers !! I, personally,

Nothin worse than a hare thread on this site. You soon see who has a proper understanding of the countryside and who doesn't though.

Aye, it's almost as bad as killing tame park deer and getting all lurcher owners a bad name.....

Yer 100 in the bag but how many were shot and have ran off with the lead in them to die in pain days or even weeks later ??? This is what I find so wrong about banning hare coursing but ur allowed to go and take pot shots at them and even course them with a bird of prey. ?? Now that's f****d up but then again so is gay marriage it just shows how f****d up this contrary and the people running it are !

• Like 7

Yer 100 in the bag but how many were shot and have ran off with the lead in them to die in pain days or even weeks later ??? This is what I find so wrong about banning hare coursing but ur allowed to go and take pot shots at them and even course them with a bird of prey. ?? Now that's f****d up but then again so is gay marriage it just shows how f****d up this contrary and the people running it are !

I'll disagree on the gay marriage bit .............it's 2014 ffs if two people want to tie the knot then let them crack on I say.

I'm not a fan of the institution itself but two lesbians want to tie get wed then I'd be all for watching the wedding night shenanigans :laugh:

I'll disagree on the gay marriage bit .............it's 2014 ffs if two people want to tie the knot then let them crack on I say.

I'm not a fan of the institution itself but two lesbians want to tie get wed then I'd be all for watching the wedding night shenanigans :laugh:

Ill agree with you RAW let them get married, why sould they be happy! :whistling:

• Like 3

I am not anti gay mate but I have always beloved in Adam an eve NOT Adam and Steve !

But I am just saying something that has been done for hundreds of years is all of a sudden banned but gay mariage thing came in to law that has not happened for hundreds of years it's all wrong, sorry if I hurt ur feelings, lol

• Like 2

No mate its wrong and dirty

i remember in 1974 lord rothschilds estate wing in buckinghamshire they had a hare shoot shot 250 .four decades later hardly a hare to be seen.caught a hare weeks later hobbling down a bridleway .more holes in it than a tetley tea bag. game keeper drove up and said what do you think your doing ? i said putting one of the hares you maimed out of its misery . it was so thin it looked like a myxy rabitt must of sufferd for weeks

Yeah im all for Partridge, Phesant, Grouse shooting ect but will Never support or condone the shooting of Hares.

In fact id vote to ban it.

that might get shooters voteing to ban running dogs all together in a tit for tat sort of thing..

you dont have to like it or participate but all hunters should do there best to keep all hunting going. i dont run a dog but dont want the dog men to lose their sport.

anti's will do enough damage

• Like 7