Folk Moaning About The Lack Of Quality Working Collie Grey Pups

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodonya TOMO,... It is a warm feeling,.going into the Summer months with a new pup at heel...   I love having a youngster around me,..you can literally walk anywhere you like,..without having to

That's way I see it, he ain't on here selling pups just give folks a heads up to a half decent litter, I'd rather ten folk like him done this than 1 newbie joined site paid his fiver and advertised a

feck me whats a matter with you lads? i think we will all agree Tomo catches a rabbit or two through the season, hes found a litter of pups which he thinks will be good enough to work to the standard

Posted Images

Yes I'm having one,,,,

The dam is 3/8 collie ,,,,, the sire is a grew.

The dams dam,,,was a half cross,,, out of a working farm collie,, and a greyhound with the prefix wattling street,,,,, this half cross bitch was mated to a 3/4 grey x 1/4 collie,,,, dog. Producing the dam.

The dam is 25 inch,, got some real length to its back,,, something i particuly like in a dog,,,just a real nice litter

• Like 4

is it 5/8 collie

Aye pups will be 5/16th collie grey :D

aye your right,i've jst finished the calculation :icon_eek:

after reading further 3/16 collie.think tomo must have been an

estate agent at one time,with that description

Edited by pritch

Yes I'm having one,,,,

The dams dam,,,was a half cross,,, out of a working farm collie,, and a greyhound with the prefix wattling street,,,,, this half cross bitch was mated to a 3/4 grey x 1/4 collie,,,, dog. Producing the dam.

The dam is 25 inch,, got some real length to its back,,, something i particuly like in a dog,,,just a real nice litter

ffs tomo, collie/ greys there'll be more whippet in em than collie.

you ever heard of the trades description act :laugh:

• Like 2

There's been a few threads about this just lately ,,,,it just so happens I know of such a litter available right now,,,,,pm me for more details

Advertising a litter, in the wrong section, not a donator and for a friend ? Now I have no problem against you at all tomo but it seems if your face fits on this site you can do what you want??

• Like 1

There's been a few threads about this just lately ,,,,it just so happens I know of such a litter available right now,,,,,pm me for more details

Advertising a litter, in the wrong section, not a donator and for a friend ? Now I have no problem against you at all tomo but it seems if your face fits on this site you can do what you want??

You tell him Charlie....

• Like 5

Bollocks I wanted to say that :(:laugh:

Yes I'm having one,,,,

I can remember Wattling Street coursing way back in the 70's Chrim Smith had him at the Crossfield Tavern in Sheffield never turned any bitches away

Y.I.S Leeview

He is a fukcing arse licker that TOMO and he can do what he likes on this site because of it ... I am with you fella ban the big baldy b***%*d .........
  • Like 4

I agree tomo. Just look at that litter few months can remember the fellahs name but the litter and history of the for a few gen back just oozed quality....... Yet still had some left..? I think half the time they just like the idea of one

the litters was magpies, and i got one of the bitch pups and absolutley over the moon with her, just turning 6 months old mand running me feckin ragged, just what you expect from what works out as half x beardie grey! she can seem feckin feral at times! but got high hopes for her the breedings there and from early signs the potential is there too. couldnt believe my luck when this litter came up and there were still pups left!DSC_0034.jpg thats when she first came

excuse the bulldog pissin in the next one but only recent one i gotr of her stood still! lol

DSC_0179.jpg

last one shows shes really thrown to the beardie!

DSC_0173.jpg

• Like 5

Too much collie in them they will be stalking on the beam before you know it lol prob too sensitive too lol

Seriously though they sound good, good luck with em TOMO.

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 3

Can think of four well bred, collie based litters in the last year that were on here, that the lads really struggled to sell. . . . . . despite all the folk on here moaning about them being scarce. :blink:

• Like 5

Now tomo...if you had posted photos of loads of different shades of merle or they was less than 5 miles away you'd have had me hooked... :thumbs:

I hear you though folk are always saying quality collie crosses are like the proverbial hens teeth but here you go lads get your name down :thumbs:

Edited by roybo