Hound Pack Pictures

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pennines in Cornwall last weekend. Cheers, D.    

Out with the mink hounds 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shovel shy said:

Theyre great fun peter. How did ya do this season.

Didn't have one pal,had to have my dog pts at the start of season and had to start from scratch with a young pup,I see by the pic's you've been putting up you had a great one fairplay.

3 hours ago, pollypocket said:

Not sure if 3 count as a pack, but here is what I have. 3 Welsh cross hounds all under 2 and entered well.

IMG_20180304_222902.jpg

Call them a couple and a half and it sounds like you've a pack. They're lovely, what's the other blood besides the Welsh ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 02/03/2018 at 10:54, peterhunter86 said:

Didn't have one pal,had to have my dog pts at the start of season and had to start from scratch with a young pup,I see by the pic's you've been putting up you had a great one fairplay.

What was the matter with him peter?

1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

Call them a couple and a half and it sounds like you've a pack. They're lovely, what's the other blood besides the Welsh ?

The 2bitchs that are beside each other, their dam is foxhound/Welsh and father would be mainly Welsh with harrier coming through from his mother's side..the grand father would be dog in my profile picture... while the dog is out of a half sister to dog in profile picture back to a fell hound..

4 hours ago, pollypocket said:

The 2bitchs that are beside each other, their dam is foxhound/Welsh and father would be mainly Welsh with harrier coming through from his mother's side..the grand father would be dog in my profile picture... while the dog is out of a half sister to dog in profile picture back to a fell hound..

Oh, I'm happy with that reply because I thought the answer might include Fell or harrier, LOL. 

They should be useful, please God.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lurcher91 said:

My couple and a half only have them since Christmas bit started off well next season will tell 

IMG_20180304_161027.jpg

Nice hounds ,how old are they? What's the breeding,I'm just getting into hounds so sorry if it's obvious

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bushhound said:

Nice hounds ,how old are they? What's the breeding,I'm just getting into hounds so sorry if it's obvious

There welsh x harrier and just over 2 only getting into them myself so hoping these do the job for me now 

• Like 1