• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

4outta4 great dog you, s had there up an at them so irish dog, s could run the fen, s before great to see it on dvd.

f**k the clips are gone i was enjoying them she runs a bit like her grandmother the SLIGO EXPRESS :yes::yes::yes:

[/quotethe boys are all upset this morning now speedie don't be annoying them]

4outta4 great dog you, s had there up an at them so irish dog, s could run the fen, s before great to see it on dvd.

f**k the clips are gone i was enjoying them she runs a bit like her grandmother the SLIGO EXPRESS :yes::yes::yes:

What about me getting upset im years listening to that shite and stupit c**ts on here backing up their lies edited to say mates of mine that i thought?? listening to the lies and saying they seen it to back it up its time they were exposed for what they are

Edited by welcome

Stick a clip up Owen.get the thread back on track.

Just after getting a yoak that i think will let me connect the cam corder to the lap top have to wait see can the child work it hopefully in the next few days il get a few

What about me getting upset im years listening to that shite and stupit c**ts on here backing up their lies

the site a lot better now speedie everyone gets a fair crack of the whip

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ'>http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

What about me getting upset im years listening to that shite and stupit c**ts on here backing up their lies edited to say mates of mine that i thought?? listening to the lies and saying they seen it to back it up its time they were exposed for what they are

ah well speedie talks cheap now the sit on facebook talking bollocks about what there going do when they meet people lol the same clown stuck his face into a fry an let on he a whiplash couldn't move his head left or right up or down till the coast was clear lol

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

What about me getting upset im years listening to that shite and stupit c**ts on here backing up their lies edited to say mates of mine that i thought?? listening to the lies and saying they seen it to back it up its time they were exposed for what they areI think they should restore your old name just to show them lieing c**t, s there, s no hard feeling, s after all you took more stick than most.

• Like 1

there a new sheriff on that facebook page an his names banter lol terrible lot back stabbing an info been left abandoned little loyddy boo was looking back on this morning to do a bit house work :laugh:

• Like 1

f**k me do yas ever give it a rest facebook this that abd the other wats happing between sk and lloyd got nothing to do with anyone but use just keep poking at the fire

yeah your right brendy that is between them :thumbs: but the arranging to come on here to get people ban is another thing