Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

Well hounddog I leave no sly remarks about iceys dogs on here never did,now he knows i be there or anywere to give him a run come winter,think he had 2 bitchs there well bred 1 of Lucas and ph bitch,we see how they go winter i run me young dog max 1 season dog,be bit of crack iceman knows I be there that be no bother

it never happen cap that just a bit orginised abuse from them . them boys hav never got over you hammering them in the comp

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

Well hounddog I leave no sly remarks about iceys dogs on here never did,now he knows i be there or anywere to give him a run come winter,think he had 2 bitchs there well bred 1 of Lucas and ph bitch,we see how they go winter i run me young dog max 1 season dog,be bit of crack iceman knows I be there that be no bother

Your a good man not scare to show your dogs,we have day out l bring you to good hares no prop.

it never happen cap that just a bit orginised abuse from them . them boys hav never got over you hammering them in the comp
Why you keep going on about them boys????Cap dog run great in comp good bitch fair play

Why you keep going on about them boys????Cap dog run great in comp good bitch fair play

simple icey because he got the shit end of all the draws an still won right up until he was robbed of his winnings when panther tru a sick line in

Iceman I going try that cream bitch again this winter she in great form and got a good reast what I was told to do,I think she going to be alright winter time had her with Tony Collins good dog man he reckons she be good for winter tine

Iceman I going try that cream bitch again this winter she in great form and got a good reast what I was told to do,I think she going to be alright winter time had her with Tony Collins good dog man he reckons she be good for winter tine

Be good mix her and the red dog

simple icey because he got the shit end of all the draws an still won right up until he was robbed of his winnings when panther tru a sick line in
At lest he balls to entry and he did lot traveling fair play hats off to him.Might do one this year you enter???

At lest he balls to entry and he did lot traveling fair play hats off to him.Might do one this year you enter???

no icey iv no interest in comps

no interest in dogs lol

no interest in dogs lol

lol an that coming from a headcse that ask do ya think hare could evolve to breeding down holes if you piped them enough :laugh:

anymore clips LT I THINK ICEY UNDER ORDERS TO GET THIS TOPIC DELETED

Diff not its be a great topic,enjoyed see diff way people look at hares.Yea l do think does in england some have young in holes and l didn't say have have evolved said they got better.Namea man runs hares with a dog with out Saulki????

anymore clips LT I THINK ICEY UNDER ORDERS TO GET THIS TOPIC DELETED

Diff not its be a great topic,enjoyed see diff way people look at hares.Yea l do think does in england some have young in holes and l didn't say have have evolved said they got better.Namea man runs hares with a dog with out Saulki????

my brother dutch shepherd x greyhound an he not shy about showing people it...if your game